*

(Damien's POV)

After I left Sawn I went to find my father. I heard him downstairs talking on the phone to someone. I go downstairs to find him in the kitchen. Perfect! I walk in and go straight for the fridge. I take out some juice and then put it back. I decided I wanted him to suffer just a little so I make some coffee. I take out two mugs and snap to get my dad's attention. He looks and I point to the mug. He nods and I turn around and pour it in the two mugs. I turn around to him and walk to him holding out the mug. Right before I am about to give it to him I fake trip and pour the coffee onto his pants.

"Arghhhhh!" My father screams into the phone and jumps up.

He is still whining and I wish I had my phone because this is priceless. And you know the best part? The coffee landed right on his crotch! I wasn't even aiming!

My father points to the towels on the counter, I hand them to him trying not to laugh at his pain. He places his phone down the counter and wipes himself off. He looks at me with anger but doesn't do anything because he is still on the phone. He grabs the phone and ends the call telling the person he will call them back later. Then he turns to me.

"Since when did you like coffee Damien?"

"Since now." I say and burst out laughing.

"Very funny. Now I am going to go change and you can take my pants to the cleaners." He says walking up the stairs to his room.

Dang it! Now he will have time to take the keys out!

I run up the stairs to hear my parents talking. Then seconds later kissing. I gag. I take the risk knocking on the door. I door opens and a bunch off suits come flying toward me. I door slams and I look down to see multiple clothing. I search through them to find the pants with the stain. I check the pockets and find the keys. I run to Sawn's room and unlock the door. I find her just laying on the mattress staring at the ceiling.

"Sawn!"

She looks up and runs toward me.

"The plan worked! It actually worked!" She says hugging me.

"Did you doubt me?" I ask.

"No, of course not." She says.

"Well I got a pile of clothes needing to be taken to the cleaners. Want to come with?"

"Yes!"

"Thought so you might not want to be here while my parents are-

I gag.

"What?" She asks.

"What we talked about earlier."

She takes a moment and thinks. I can't help but notice how her nose is scrunched up. It's cute.

"Oh so she actually did it."

"What?! You asked my mom to do that!" I shiver.

"Well no but I just told her both ideas after you left." She says all innocent.

I look at her and she just stares back at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Well let's get out of here. I don't want to be here when they finish." I say walking toward the pile of clothes.

We both grab some clothes and I lead her toward my car. We throw the clothes in the back seat and I open the door for her on the passenger side. She gets in and I get in the drivers side. As I drive off I decide to turn on the radio. Eminem's the monster comes on.

"I love this song!" I say.

Sawn just looks at me with curiosity.

I start to sing Rihanna's part and Sawn sings along only catching some parts. Her voice is beautiful. I stop singing just to hear her voice. When she realizes that I stopped singing she turns to me.

"Why did you stop?" She asks.

"To hear you, your voice is beautiful."

She blushes.

"Thank you." She says turning to look outside humming the song.

I turn into the cleaners and park the car. I tell Sawn to say inside the car and I'll be right back. I take the clothes out the back seat and bring them in the cleaners. An old lady takes them and gives me a ticket. I thank her and walk outside to see her singing to the song I taught her the dance to. She is so perfect and I am glad she is mine. I get back in the car.

"Would you like to get some ice-cream?" I ask.

"Yes!" She answers excited.

I drive off and she continues to sing the song.

If only you knew what you do to me Sawn.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey People!

So I gave you a taste of what Damien thinks. It wasn't much but I hoped you like it!

So what do you think?

Vote!
Comment!
Follow!