Bullfight

It's a new day. New days are always nice and fun, especially when no one knows what'll happen. That's what makes them an adventure.

However, none of our group of adventurers were in that kind of mood. As they continue their journey to Oma Island, in order to reunite Yugo with his real family, the six keep having to stop and deal with an issue to help people, stop someone, and repeat.

This sequence has been going on for about a week or two now. Currently, the six adventurers were making their way through a forest. Deciding to kill some time as they walk, Ruel brings up a topic about Iops.

"Those lousy Iops and their duels. Honor doesn't pay, let me tell ya." Ruel says with a guffaw. "Keep our heads down and keep out of trouble, that's what I say to that."

"Yeah, but it's a pretty cool way to look at things." Yugo responds with a smile.

"Oh, don't bother Yugo, Honor, courage, generosity. These are the values we Iops hold dear." Percedal said with a smirk. "How do you expect an old Enutrof to understand the pleasures of confronting an enemy eye to eye?"

Ruel laughs, "You're dead right. Understanding Iop philosophy is beyond me. I'd be out of my debt."

Y/n hums, lost in thought. "The Iop's way of fighting kinda reminds me of someone I know."

"Did they think the same way as Iops?" Yugo asks, curiosity beaming in his eyes.

Y/n nods with a fond smile. "Yeah, he's a big knucklehead who prefers fighting face to face. That's how he got so many bruises..." Y/n trailed off, shuddering at the memory of one of his old friends, before rubbing his arm instinctively. He shakes his head and turns back to the others with a toothy smile. "Of course, that doesn't mean that the ninja's way the better way."

"Oh please." Dally rolls his eyes with a smug grin. "The ninja's way is a cowardly way to fight! You cheat and hide in order to win your battles, it's stupid!"

"No, your way is stupid!" Y/n disagrees and points his finger at the Iop. "You guys just fight all kinds of people, even the ones who would whoop your butt, like us Shinobi." He crosses his arms with a victory smirk.

Eva sighs as she looks at the boys unamusingly. "They're like a pair of jealous teenagers."

"Oh, don't feel left out Eva." Y/n says, patting her shoulder. "After all, I should mention the fact that a Shinobi can do anything a Cra can do, but better." This claim of his gains a glare from Evangelyne.

"You say that, but no one has seen a real Shinobi for years." Eva states, crossing her arms. "And seeing you shows how low their standards are."

Y/n laughs and turns back to Eva. "Wow, shots fired, and you didn't even have to use your bow."

Before the argument between the two could continue, they all look ahead to see that they arrived at a village gate, made of stone.

"Great, a village." Amalia sighs in relief. "Perfect timing to do some shopping."

Wow, what a place, come on!" Yugo exclaims, noticing how beautiful it is for a small village.

"Yeah, but for how long?" They turn to Eva, who looks at the village grimly. "This valley won't escape Ogrest's Chaos for much longer. And how will the people survive when-

Smack

Before she could continue her ranting, Y/n slaps his hand over her mouth while looking at Eva with a deadpan. "Eva, I know you like to try to predict the future with that weak Cra vision of yours, but you should really try to stop bringing down the mood with myths and your depressing mood." He says the last part with a smirk, making Eva glare at him, again.