Meeting your family

Well......Let's get this drama over with

Killua

Killua meet your family before but that was way back to when you were 10. Well technically he didn't, but today is the day!

"Why are we doing this again?" You glanced at Killua with a blank expression with a brush in your hand.  Alluka sat in front of you in the chair with a big smile.

"Because my parents invited us over for dinner, so we are going." You replied as you turned back around to brush Alluka's hair. Killua sighed before flopping down on his bed.

"Get ready! We're going to leave once I'm done with Alluka!"

"Hurry up nii-chan!" Alluka said excitedly as you brushed her soft black hair. Killua glared at the two of you before getting up to go get ready.

Killua sighed for the hundredth time as the two of you walked up the front door of your family home. "You better not keep that attitude when we step foot in the house." You said before knocking on the door.

"Yeah, nii-chan!" Alluka added on. The door opened to reveal your father wearing a pink and yellow apron. "Princess!"

"Father, I'm 15 please don't." You mumbled while he only chuckled. Rolling your eyes you grabbed Alluka's and Killua hand and walked past your father to the living room. In there were your mother, three brothers, and sister.

"We're here!"

"Y/n!" Chuckling a little you didn't know Alluka let go of your hand. "I remember you! You look just like Y/n!" Himari chuckled as she stared at the little girl.

"Well, we're twins." Her eyes widen making Killua chuckle while gripping your hand.

All of you sat down at the dinner table, you of course sitting by Killua, with Alluka on the other side of him. Everyone got along great...well almost anyone.

Itona was glaring daggers at Killua while Milo was playing footsies with you under the table.

"Welcome to the family Killua!"

Gon

Gon met your mother and stepfather multiple times but he had never met your new baby brother, Yori. Gon brought a baby blue teddy bear that had a hat on it. Overall it was so adorable.

The two of you got off the ship and immediately headed towards your house. "I'm so excited to meet him!" Gon shouted as he bounced up and down at your door. Chuckling slightly you knocked only for a few minutes later for it to be opened by your mother.

"Mo—om!" She pulled you in a tight hug making you confused but you hugged back. "Gon, hello it's nice to see you again."

"You too Mrs. L/n!" Your mother moved out the way allowing you and Gon to walk in. Gon was carrying your suitcases which he placed by the door.

Looking around the house you noticed it looked more empty than usual. The smell of beer was also gone. "Where is Yori?"

"Bah! Nah!" You turned your attention to the adorable noise to see your baby brother. "Y/n! He's so cute!" Gon ran over and picked Yori up who only made noise as a response. "Hi! I'm Gon!"