The painful truth

This is only for Kurapika and Shalnark!

Kurapika

The two of you were in York New city, the only thing was the two of you didn't know the other was there

Do you see where I'm going with this?

"Y/n, you're going with Feitan, Franklin, and Shizuku on the first day of the auction." Chrollo, your boss said. Nodding your head you instantly went to go change clothes.

Putting on a dark blue short dress with black heels and accessories. Walking out with a sigh all you could do feel this overwhelming feeling you have.

The first day of the auction was crazy. The four of you basically killed everyone there and it wasn't pretty. So much blood was shed it almost looked like paint.

"Guys, the vault is empty." The earpiece you had almost killed your eardrum.

Sighing the four of you left the auction with disappointed expressions.

You guys didn't exactly go back home. While fleeing the scene of the crime the whole group someone ending up waiting for the shadow beasts to come.

Kurapika on the other hand was having a field day! In other words, he was piss and ready to kill some spiders. "Kurapika your heartbeat is so angry," Melody said while staring up at the blonde-haired boy.

They were currently watching the spiders from afar with others. "It's nothing."

As the night progressed Uvogin was captured. The shadow beasts were dead and Kurapika got hold of a paper he didn't want to see.

On the paper was a list of the currently known phantom troupe members. 'Why does she look so similar to Y/n!?'

The picture was indeed you but it was hard to recognize. Your hood was up covering your h/l h/c hair and you were wearing your mask. The only thing showing was your electric e/c orbs.

Kurapika decided to not believe it and to think it was someone else.

A few days later when Uvogin was confirmed dead. All hell broke loose.

Here are some gifs to explain what I mean: