The big question pt2

CHROLLO

"Boss, marriage!?" Nabunoga practically yelled. They were in a ring shop obviously looking at wedding rings for you.

"We been together for five years now, I think it's time I marry her, yes?" Chrollo explained as he examined many rings.

He wanted everything to be perfect.

"What a fucking dumbass." You said out loud as you proceeded to clean up around the house. Zero and Justice were helping in their own little way, thankfully.

Time passed slowly before Chrollo came home around 9 at night. "Welcome home, love." You greeted. He grinned and leaned in for a kiss, "nice to be home, lover."

"How was your day?"

"Never shopping with Nabunoga ever again." He mumbled. "Should've brought Pakunoda." Chrollo snickered.

"You're right."

You were going back to cleaning but Chrollo pulled you back into his embrace. "Give me your hand." Sighing, you gave in.

"No, your left hand." Rolling your eyes playfully, you gave him your left hand. You felt something cold around your index finger. Your eyes shot over to your hand.

"Chrollo..."

"Mhm?"

"Be lucky that I want to marry you." You stated as you turned around and kissed him.

SHALNARK

"C'mon, work," Shalnark mumbled as he fixed the robot. He was fixing it so the stomach would open up. Beside him in his desk was a pink box, inside was a beautiful quartz ring. Your four-year anniversary was tomorrow so the robot has to be done tonight.

You were occupied——well not, it was more like Trinity, the robot was occupied. You were busy drawing on your latest manga, "The Tyrant's Teddy Bear"

The twist was that the Tyrant was female and the so-called 'Teddy Bear' was male, you don't see that a lot nowadays.

You hummed peacefully to yourself, occasionally looking over at the corner where Tikki and Zeus were laying with their pups. It was honestly adorable.

"AHA!" Shalnark yelled from the bedroom. You turned your head, now facing the hall in time to see the door open, "Finish?" You asked.

He smiled and nodded, "Time?"

"It's 11:58." You replied, staring at the clock on the wall. Shalnark went back in the room and came back out with a robot following behind you.

A smile tug at your lips as you saw how happy he was. They both stood in front of you, Shalnark almost jumping.

"Cotton Candy."

"Sharkie."

Shalnark grabbed your hand and kissed the back of it. "Time?"

"11:59." He chuckled as he kissed you on the lips. "We're about to be together for four years in just a few seconds, I love you so much," Shalnark whispered in your ear, sending chills down your back.