Read at your own risk.

On the verge of having a mental breakdown. I'm close to be kicked out of my school because of my grades. During third quarter I gotten a 2.0 but rn it's fourth quarter and I have a 3.0 but my semester gpa is completely shit. I need a 2.5 or higher to stay in my school. Crying.

Do not take harp. I REPEAT, IF YOUR SCHOOL OFFERS HARP AS A CLASS DO NOT TAKE IT. That is currently a class that I did bad in last quarter along with next gen science.

I have some news, this book is slowly coming to an end. If you want, you can obviously request scenarios. It might take a while to get around to it but I'll get it done. As next week is my last week of school, I should become more active during the summer but with other books.

I have about 20 drafts (not actually 20 but it feels like it) and I'll start to publish them when I have enough chapters written to keep the updates okay-ish.

If you like Kpop, I have a Skz one, a BTS in the making, and ENHYPEN one, a TxT one, and Ateez. I understand most of you like self-inserts but honestly it makes it harder for me. So all of them is mainly OC.

If you like acting, I'm making an George Mackay one, recently gotten obsessed with him because of my history teacher showing 1917 in class.

Harry Potter book in the making because I've been re-watching the movies like crazy.

Colby Brock book in the making——technically I'm rewriting it but whatever, my writing is better ish.

I have a BTS online book that is completely done just not published. I might have to redo it.

I have a GirlxGirl book I'm working on, for context one is a escort...that kind of escort and the other is one who needs love.

And lastly I'm making an Spencer Reid book. I don't know how that's going rn but uhh I'll update myself about it later.

I'm supposed to be working on Haikyuu but honestly...there's too many of those hot mfs. Too many to do, to many to make scenarios for. I love tendou tho.

I hope everyone is doing well, if not it's going to get better eventually. There are no flowers without rain. I'm glad that people are still reading the book, I've never expected it to do so well and the fact that people are still reading it is amazing to me. So thank you all for this.

Until I update this book again💀

- Rocky