Pokkle and Kite LAST PART

Seeing the other

Out of all the days you decided to leave the house, it had to be the day you ran in to Pokkle. Shiyo and you had to go get groceries because of Hoshi 18th birthday.

"If we don't do something this big for my 16th birthday I swear." You mumbled as you shoved your hands into your hoodie. Shiyo chuckled as their crimson eyes stared down at you.

"His birthday is in four days, why are we just now buying food?" Shrugging your shoulders the both of you entered the store. "Did you buy him a present yet?"

"Nope, you?" You both stared at the other before laughing. Humming softly the two of you walked around with you inside the shopping cart. "Your a big ass kid." Shiyo commented.

"Trust me, I kno-Oh shit!" Another cart crashed into you making you fly to the other side of the cart. "I'm sorry! I didn't—." Your expression changed the moment you saw peachy hair and brown eyes.

"Y-Y/n!" Pokkle eyes widen before walking closer. Shiyo instantly noticed the deadly aura coming from you along with the gun you were conjuring behind your back.

"It was nice seeing you again Pokkle! But we're very busy preparing for our brother birthday, excuse us!" Shiyo quickly pushed the cart and walked away. You of course had no choice but to go with as you were still in the cart.

Staring back, Pokkle and you locked eyes as you saw his expression soften to a guilty one. You sighed before turning your head towards your sneakers. 'Pokkle..."

Kite

Hella short

You sighed slightly as you got up for the day. You had appointment after appointment today for the announcement of the recent cure. Sighing again you got dress and headed to work.

Your work event bag was packed with a dress suit as you also had interviews. 'Life is so tiring.' Entering into the elevator you failed to notice the slender male behind you.

'I need a vacation.' The number to the floor you had to get off in was already pushed making your life a little easier. There was a slight ding indicating it's time to get off.

Sighing once again you took a step forward but was pulled back by the waist. 'Nope not today Satan.' Your instincts instantly kicked in the moment the door closed.

You elbowed the person in the stomach causing him to grunt and slouch a little. Taking the opportunity you twisted one of his hands and yanked them over your shoulder. You gasped the moment you saw the guy face.

"Kite!?"

"My ribs."

Getting back together 🥺

Pokkle

Shiyo had betrayed your trust but you didn't know it yet. They conspired with your mom, Fae to get the two of you back together. The plan was 'full prove.' In other words...it wasn't.

Worst part of it, it was taking place on Hoshi's birthday.

Sighing you got dressed in your eye hurting yellow sunflower dress. Your mom forced you to wear it or else no more late night ice cream. Can you believe that?