"Oh, brother's, oh, brother's, my heart has been broken and betrayed; you shall terminate the ones that hurt my poor little innocent heart, brother's," I said dramatically, running towards Bryan and the twins. The rest are still laughing. I jumped on the twins, and they managed to catch me easily. I dropped a hand on my forehead and closed my eyes. I sigh loudly and sob.

"Oh dear Bryan, go and make their lives hell," I said, looking at his upside-down figure.

"Your wish is my command, baby sister," he said, doing a quick salute before running towards the guys. I jumped off of the twins.

"Wade go chase Ricardo, and you go chase Damion," I said giggling to them; they giggled back and jumped towards their targets.

"Hehehehehe, I raised those two identical demons well," I said, rubbing my hands together and giggling.

"ZOEY, I'M COMING FOR YOU—YOU LITTLE RAT!" I yelled, forgetting a sleeping Zack upstairs.

"WHAT DID I DO??!!! AND YOUR BROTHER IS CHASING ME, DON'T YOU THINK IT'S ENOUGH?!" she yelled while going in circles around the sofa with Bryan following her.

"OH NO! NO! NO! YOU LITTLE SLUT, IMA GETS YOU BACK FOR WHAT YOU DID!" I said, walking towards her.

"BUT WHAT DID I DOOOOO???!"

"EXACTLY NOTHING, IMA GETS YOU FOR THAT!" I said. She stopped and tripped Bryan before turning towards me.

"Bitch, you must be crazy," she said, looking at me with a dumbfounded look.

"Hon, I was born crazy," I said, looking at her with a murderous look.

"Oh sh*t, I'm dead," was all she said before running around again.

"YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN!!" I laughed and started chasing her along with Bryan. Me and Bryan cornered her and slowly stalked towards her. She looked behind me and yelled.

"Zack, get your psycho girlfriend away from me!" I laughed.

"Oh honey, Zack's not available right now, so there's no one to save you; now say your last words."

"You sure I'm not available?" Zack whispers in my ears. I jumped up and was about to turn around, but before I could, Zack picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"I thought you were sleeping," I said, frowning.

"I was, but then I heard someone screaming, which woke me up," he said.

"Aw, I'm so sweet, baby," I said, smacking his butt.

"Wait a minute!" I yelled, making everyone stop what they were doing and look at me.

"How come Zack has a better butt than me?" I whined. They all started laughing again.

"Honey, it's called squats," he said in a girly voice. That made the rest laugh even harder.

"Ooh, yasss queen, get it," I said, smacking her butt again.

"Anyways, I'm taking this pretty lady and my amazing butt out sooo, you know you love me, XOXO gossip girls," he said while walking up the stairs.

"OMG ZACK, YOU'RE MY NEW BESTIE! COME BACK, FORGET ALEX!" yelled Zoey.

"Sorry, honey, but my only friends are Serena and Blair," he said, stopping and turning to look back at Zoey.

"Heyy, what about me?!" I smacked her butt again.

"Now you, baby girl, are my lover," he said back in his normal voice.

"Oooh, I like where this is going," I said, squishing his butt cheeks.

"Bedroom now" was all I said, and we walked off. The last thing I heard was some laughter and the boys saying gross.

When we were upstairs, Zack dropped me off his shoulder and kissed me deeply, but he stopped when we heard a thump in one of the rooms.

"Stay behind me; someone could be here," he said as he took a gun out of his sweat pants and pointed it at the door. We slowly walked to the door and heard the thumping getting louder.

"On the count of three,'' Zack said. Looking at me, I nodded.

"1,...2,...3!" Zack opened the door and pointed at the person inside, but lowered it when he saw who it was.

"Damien?" He said I could see Damien, so I moved from behind Zack and went in. I saw a shirtless Damien on top of a shirtless Jack. Jack was hugging Damien's waist, while Damien had one hand around Jack's waist and another one tangled in Jack's hair. They immediately jumped up and away from each other.

"Oh...my...god!" I said, my mouth hanging open.

"I can explain," said Jack.

"MY BIG BROTHER IS GAY, YESSSSS. OH THE LORD HAS BLESSED ME, THANK YOU LORD!!!!" I said while running towards Jack and jumping on him.

"You're okay with it?!" Jack asked, surprising me as he held me.

"Why would I not? You're my brother; I don't care what gender you prefer; you're still my brother, and I love you for you," I said, looking straight into his eyes and kissing his cheek.

"Oh, thank God! I thought you and the rest would hate me. Thank you for understanding; I love you, baby sister," he said, hugging me.

"Now, I don't know what the rest would think, but just know you have my support no matter what, okay?" I broke the hug.

"Yes, I know, thank you, sister," I turned to Damion.

"Ayyy damion, my men, you surprised me honestly,'' I said, slapping his arm lightly. He rubbed his neck and laughed nervously.

"Yeah, I guess," he said. The smile that was on my face disappeared. Glaring at him, I said.

"If you even dare hurt my brother, I will personally chop your head off, and I'll make you see me chop the rest of your body, then I'll make you eat the rest of your body. Do you understand me?" He gulped nervously.

"Trust me; if I ever hurt him, I'll end up killing myself before you do. But I promise you I'll never hurt him; I love him too much." He said this while he looked at Jack with love written all over her face. A small smile appeared on my face again.

"Good, take care of him, ok?" I said, looking back at my brother.

"With my life," Damion said, walking over to Jack and kissing his temple. And when I tell you this, my heart jumps out of my chest. I walked back to Zack.

"Well, you all can continue where you left off. Sorry for interrupting. And please don't wear protection; I want children running around this house," I said, closing the door.

"Don't listen to her, wear protection!" Zack yelled.

"Now that you've gotten your reading done, we're going out," said Zack, bringing me inside our bedroom.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"On a Date,"

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for not updating. I'm having internet issues, so I couldn't update early. HAPPY LATE THANKSGIVING I'm sorry for being so late, but I'm so grateful for having such great readers and all the love all of you give me. Again, thank you all so much for reading, and I hope you enjoy Chapter 22.