10~The Destroyer

As the two drove toward the town, Estrid gazes out the window. She missed her Beste, and her Mormor, Loki and her father, and now she also missed Tony. She was quickly brought out of her trance when she heard screaming and saw a car fly by theirs.

"Shit!" Fury yelled, quickly loading his gun and jumping out of the car. Startled, Estrid quickly exited after him. She ran around a few buildings, nearing the commotion. As she turned the last corner a hammer flew past her and into her fathers hand. A large storm suddenly funneled the Destroyer, which Estrid had no idea how it got here, and her father in. She watched as light flashed in the storm, before, with a powerful blast, the Destroyer fell back down to the ground. She watched with excitement and her father walked out of it, his cape billowing behind him. Estrid smiled and ran out of her hiding spot.

"Father!" she ran and jumped into the surprised man's arms.

"Estrid? What are you doing here?" he questioned, holding her tight.

"You didn't say goodbye!" she said sadly. "Guess what father? I fought bad guys too!"

"You fought bad guys?" she smiled and nodded, brushing some hair out of her eyes. She turned around when she saw Thor make eye contact with someone over her shoulder. She saw a pretty woman with brown hair walking toward them.

"Hi, uh hi!" she said awkwardly, "You must be Estrid, uh I'm Jane I've heard a lot about you." she laughed awkwardly.

"Hi Jane!" she then saw a familiar face over Jane's shoulder. She quickly hopped down from her father and ran past them.

"Sif!" she ran and hugged the woman.

"Hello Essie!" Estrid waved to the warriors three, who were also there. Another brown haired woman walked toward her.

"Hi, I'm Darcy." She shook the small girls hand.

"Selving," her fathers voice called, "We need to get to the crater." 

Over Darcys shoulder, Estrid saw Fury wink at her before walking away. But Estrid furrowed her brows, not knowing if he winked or if he was just blinking.