9~Grumpy Ninja Pirate

The plane ride down to New Mexico was awkward, to say the least. Estrid tried to get some sleep, being exhausted from the day before, but the problem was Fury wouldn't stop staring at her. She pretended not to notice, but she kept shifting uncomfortable under his gaze. Finally she sighed and turned to face him.

"What is a ninja?" she questioned causing Fury to furrow his eyebrow in confusion.

"Uh, like someone that is good at sneaking around and killing people, I guess." He answered uncertainly.

"What's a pirate?"

"Like a person that sails on a ship, and uh also kills people. Why?" he asked suspiciously.

"Tony said you're a grumpy ninja pirate." She answered seriously. Fury brought his rubbed his forehead with his hand, sighing.

"My Mormor doesn't have an eye like you. But he lost it in a battle. How'd you lose yours?"

"That is confidential."

"What does cofederational mean?"

"I-"

"What is this thing? Where exactly are we going? Do you know why my father didn't say goodbye? Have you seen a Frost Giant before? I think that they are mean. I don't think Mormor would be happy that I rode in a flimsy Midgaurdian metal bird. I'm going to go find a snack." She stood up and walked to the back of the plane, leaving a confused Fury sitting there.

"Kids." He muttered under his breath.