Thᥱ boყ ᥕho sρokᥱ to hιmsᥱᥣf

He pushed me against the door with his hand on my neck almost chocking me. His eyes were dark brown, almost black.

"What did you hear?"

At that moment I knew, he was the boy that talked to himself in the alley.

"N-nothing, I s-swear."
He scoffed, his face looked angrier by the second that passed. He got closer to me, his grip and my neck tightened.

"I know you heard something."
My eyes widened when I saw how his eyes went from dark brown to fully black now.

"You-your eyes-"
He harshly let go off me and went to the door but before going out he turned around and looked right into my eyes.

"Don't come near me."

With that he left the room. My eyes were widened and my throat hurted. I went out too trying to cover my neck that was probably bright red. I followed the boy seeing him go to the restroom. I took a deep breath and entered.

I didn't saw him, he was probably- I got out of my thoughts by someone who grabbed me from behind. One hand on my neck and the other on my waist. 

"Why did you followed me? Do you really want to die?" I gulped feeling his grip tightened.He turned me around harshly so I faced him. "L-let me g-go."

"You really think I'm that easy?" a small grin formed on his lips. I rolled my eyes and tried to get out of his grip. "I'm not l-laughing, get off of me!" his hand travelled to my head, lifting my chin.

"You were the one following me, so you'll have to face the consequenses."

He got closer to me, I could feel his hot breath against my lips. not even one second later our lips were connected. We made out fot a couple of minutes before I pulled back.

"what do you think you are doing?!" I pushed him away but he didn't budge at all. The colour of his eyes changed to a light brown making me panic and wanting to run away but froze when he spoke.

"I don't want to see you ever again, don't stick your nose in other peoples business. especially not in mine." with that he left the restroom leaving me there speechless. I was shaking and my breath was heavy.

I tried to calm down before going out the restroom and heading to my classroom. once I entered the class, everyone was already there. I looked at the teacher who was looking at me with a mad expression.

"Jeon, why are you so late?" I bowed and looked back at her.

"I'm sorry miss, it will not happen again." she scoffed. "you always say that Jeon. Go sit next to Taehyung." I frowned, not knowing who Taehyung was. I looked at the directions she pointed at and saw who he was The boy that was talking to himself in the alley.

"M-miss could I sit somewhere else instead?" She smiled and shook her head. "No Jeon, sit there or leave the classroom." I nodded slowly and looked back at Taehyung who had a smrik on his face. I looked back down and walked over. I placed my back on the table before sitting.

I didn't look at Taehyung nor did I talk to him. He placed a hand on my thigh making me flinch and freeze on my place. he gave my thigh tiny squeezes before going higher.

"Tae-Taehyung.." I looked at him with widened eyes. he looked back his a blank face.

"Don't say my name." his hand left my thigh making me feel relieved and sad at the same time. his stood up and was about to go but he turned to me. he scoffed and trew my bag out the window.

"What the fuck TAEHYUNG?!"

He stomped over and grabbed my waist while pulling me in a rough kiss. I didn't kiss back. I tried to push him away but he pushed me against a wall and pinned my hands above my head with one hand while the other one was still on my waist.

"You fucking idiot."

With that The boy who talked to himself left, shutting the door harshly.

--