I Wonder What's Going On In His Head

"Are you sure you aren't writing anything important, D.?" I questioned. I might have forgotten to tell you that I call him that but him, he isn't that type of person who does the same. "No, I was just writing some information in my journal." "Ohhhhh like a diary!!!" I said jokingly. "No definitely not," Malfoy answered very awkwardly. "Does Malfoy have a crush on a girl?" "No, no double no!!!" "Ok Ok sorry it got to me again," I said.

Later that day was going to be the best time of my life. The Yule Ball was happening!! I still hadn't gotten a date which was very stupid of me. I was thinking to ask this cute boy in Gryffindor. His name is Jacob Max Richards.

After classes, I went to my dorm in the common room to freshen up. I fixed my hair and then proceeded to put it in a neat ponytail. I also but a light coat of mascara and blush.

I headed to the Gryffindor common room and good enough I knew their password. I entered and everyone started staring at me. "Hey Olivia," said Hermione and Ron. "Hey, guys how's it going," I ask politely. "It's going brilliant," Harry said as he pushed me into a corner." "What are you doing here," he questioned politely. And at that point, I knew what was happening. Since I was friends with D. and Gryffindors are known to be enemies of Slytherins they don't tend to trust me a lot. Out of all of them the Golden Trio, Neville, and Ginny were the nicest to me. "I came here to ask Jacob to come to the ball with me," I said quietly with a small smile. "Ooooh does Via have a crush on a boy? I mean I'm actually surprised you didn't ask Malfoy," he said as he rolled his eyes. "What! Why would you even think that," I exclaimed very loudly? "I just thought that because you and he seem very close and I had the idea you were both into, each other," he said. "Oh no Harry," I said laughing hysterically, we're just friends." "Oh sorry," he said as he started laughing with me.

"Well, good luck," he said. I said thanks back and headed to Jacob. While I was walking my head couldn't stop thinking about what Harry said. That we looked like D. and I were into each other, I didn't think so, we were just the best of friends.

"Hey, Jacob I was wondering if you would go to the ba-" "No I will not go to the ball with you, you are a backstabber for being friends with that Draco boy from Slytherin," he said. "No, you don't understand not all Slytherins are ba-" I said as he cut me off yet again. "No, now go back to your evil little friends. You are lucky you aren't someone I really dislike or I would do something that we would both regret on you and your friends," he said. As soon as he said that I ran out crying. On my way, Draco saw me in the hallway and was confused about what was happening. He headed my way. "What happened Via," he questioned. Me knowing him I knew if I told him what really happened he would beat Jacob up. But at that time I wasn't thinking straight. "Jacob threatened to do something to me, you and Violet. Just because I'm friends with you," I say bursting even more in tears. He hugged me very tightly against his chest where I could smell his cologne. "Don't worry I'll deal with that b*tch," he said as he was wiping the tears off my face. And at this point, I felt warm and safe as he hugged me. I didn't know why but that's something for later. I wonder what's going on in his head.