1.

The room is a bit too hot. Jimin throws his head back and lets out a breathy moan, the feeling of Yoongi's lips against his skin sending a shiver down his spine.

"Fuck..."

Yoongi's thrusts slow down and Jimin learns how to breathe again. His fingers tangle in Yoongi's hair and pull his head back to catch his lips in a kiss.

Yoongi stills against him and grunts, then pulls away and leans his forehead against Jimin's shoulder. He shudders. Jimin wraps his arms around his sweaty back and leaves a kiss on his neck.

When Yoongi finally rolls off him, breathing heavily, Jimin immediately misses his warmth, but instead of giving in to the urge of curling up against his side, he sits up and takes the tissues from the bedside table. He gives some of them to Yoongi and uses the rest to clean himself up.

It's still early in the afternoon, but the walls of Yoongi's room are so dark that it looks like it's past nine already. Two of them are black, the other two are green, and posters that look like they've seen better days are covering most of them. The room is small and smells like cigarettes. Yoongi's bed consists of nothing more than old pallets. Jimin should probably hate it, but there is no place he feels more comfortable in than Yoongi's apartment.

"You good?" Yoongi's rough post orgasm voice sounds. He reaches out, the tips of his fingers barely touching Jimin's back.

Jimin throws him a glance over his shoulder and grins. "Sure."

Yoongi wraps his arms around Jimin's waist and pulls him down. Jimin giggles as he twists in Yoongi's hold to face him and wraps his legs around him.

"Hm," Yoongi hums sleepily, "What time is it?"

"Like, 4pm."

"Ugh, still so early."

"Mhm." Jimin sits on top of Yoongi, his thighs caging his narrow hips and his nose pressed against his neck. A smirk grows on his lips as he slowly grinds against Yoongi.
"Early enough for another round."

"Aish." Yoongi pinches his sides and Jimin squirms. "Slow down, Jimin-ah."

Jimin just laughs gleefully and kisses Yoongi.

Fifteen minutes later, he is riding him with a newfound burst of energy, his head thrown back and his hands tightly holding onto Yoongi's thighs.

His moans echo around the room.

They've been going like this for a while. Hanging out, fucking. Two months, maybe three, Jimin isn't sure. He loses all sense of time when he is with Yoongi.

They met around a year ago through a mutual friend, but only recently have they gotten closer after hooking up at a party.

And that's when and where it all started. Despite their extremely different personalities, they have surprisingly compatible sexual preferences.

So even though Yoongi is weird and a bit nerdy at times and he smokes too much, Jimin spends several hours a week at his apartment, and not only in his bed.

Once they're both cleaned up again, Yoongi gets up and searches for his underwear. Maybe it's a precaution in case Jimin decides to seduce him to another round. Jimin just stretches out in the bed, unabashedly staring at Yoongi's naked behind.

"Gonna go for a smoke," Yoongi says once he finds his boxers and puts them on.

"Cigarettes after sex, how romantic," Jimin says as sarcastically as possible. When Yoongi ignores him, he frowns.
"Usually, you don't care about smoking inside either."