"I've heard what you've done 'Chesapeake ripper"

"You think I've committed these awful murders?"

"I know you have... so does Mason and Carlos"

"Why haven't you suggested me to the FBI?"

"You have them wrapped around your little finger, so Mason has done the heroic thing to kill you and save Baltimore"

"I don't think that's the whole reason on why Mason wants me dead"

"Why do you think that? About Grace?"

"Yes"

"Grace likes Mason and she will soon understand her emotions, you're just in the way of it all. With you out the picture, she will understand her feelings to Mason and she can stay here forever. I promise she will be fed well, treated like a princess and she will be happy."

"Thank you, but you must know she doesn't enjoy her time here"

"I've noticed she's only got worse around you. Everyone mysteriously died around her. Tell me, did you kill Maria? drive Finn mad? Kill Franklin? Told the Minnesota shrike you were coming?"

"Yes"

"How did you do it, driving Finn mad?"

"Anonymous text messages. It's easy to drive someone mad"

"Would you kill Grace?"

"I kill for her"

"That wasn't the question"

"I feel something towards her I haven't felt with anyone"

"Not even... your sister?"

"...what do you know about her?"

"You were orphaned then you ate... Misha... did she cry out your name as you cooked her-"

The ropes fell off and I swung at Carlos's brother. I grabbed the knife and I tackled him to the floor. I tried to stab him in the stomach but i was a little weakened from being punched in the face and the stomach. He spat in my eyes and flipped us over, I was a little blind but I could open my eyes. I noticed the knife was kicked away and he had his hands around my throat, he was squeezing the life out of me. I tried to reach for the knife but I ended up pushing it away with my finger. Carlos' brother shouted as he tried to hurry the process. I realised that I couldn't grab the knife so I grabbed his head and brought it close to my face and I head butted him. He was dazed and I pushed him off me, we were now in a fist fight rally. I raised my fists and he did the same, he tried to punch first but I grabbed his elbow and bent it the wrong way, I heard it dislocate. He screamed in pain and dropped to his knees. I let out a sigh from the sight of him, he was on his knees, screaming while supporting his broken arm. I walked over to the knife and picked it up, wiping the dirt away with my trousers. I walked up behind him and grabbed his hair and pulled at it, his head was now lifted up and I pressed the knife against his throat.
"Have mercy-" he cried. I felt none towards him and slit his throat. He gagged on his blood and fell to the floor. I stood over his dead body and saw the barn doors slide open, I saw it Carlos and he stared at his brother bleeding out on the floor. He tried to say something but he was tongue tied.
"What the fuck did you do!" He pulled a gun out on me. I raised an eyebrow at him and stepped back once. I closed my eyes, accepting the fact he was going to shoot me but I heard a loud
BONK
SMACK
Carlos fell to the floor, knocked out. He bled a little but it wasn't major. I looked up and saw Grace standing behind him, holding a silver candle holder. She dropped it and stepped over Carlos and she leaped into my arms. I held her tightly and I felt the dried, cold blood on her from the two agents who tried to carry her out the ballroom but their brains were painted on the floor.
"I was so scared they were going to hurt you!" She said to me.
"I know.." I responded, she let me go and looked at Carlos' dead brother on the floor.
"Are you scared?" I asked her.
"No" she simply said, still staring at his corpse.
"May I just saw how beautiful this dress is on you-"
"Hannibal not now.. but thanks" she smiled at me. I smiled back.
"I need your help to save the others" she murmured to me.