Harry Potter Crossover- Leo's mirror thing.

A/N, I do not own Harry Potter stuff, or Percy Jackson ideas. Those belong to J.K Rowling and Rick Riordan.

Percy did not know why Annabeth wanted him to visit Leo, but, he was told to, and so he did. He walked into the workshop, and the first thing Percy saw was a huge mirror thing. Curious he held his hand out to it, wanting to touch the soft grey swirls inside.

The room smelt like grease and tar, and Percy really just wanted to be on the beach right now. With Annabeth.

" Leo." Percy called out, trying to find his friend. Nobody answered and so he sat down on a stool, obviously bored. With his ADHD, Percy could not sit still, and he was still very interested in the mirror thing. Getting up, Percy walked close to it, and touched the grey.

With a loud snap and a swirling sensation, Percy twisted and turned. When he opened his eyes, Percy found himself in a weird street. Standing up, he faced a huge marble building that looked like an odd temple.

Knowing that on this weird street he could get lost, he walked to the temple, ignoring the shop keepers trying to sell him sticks or brooms.

Arriving at the doors of the big marble building, Percy struggled to read out what the inscription said. This was obviously not a Greek temple he decided, and he didn't think it was Roman either.

Enter, stranger, but take heed
Of what awaits the sin of greed
For those who take, but do not earn,
Must pay most dearly in their turn.
So if you seek beneath our floors
A treasure that was never yours,
Thief, you have been warned, beware
Of finding more than treasure there.

Creeped out, Percy opened the doors, expecting a creak or a slam, but none came. Inside, Percy saw weird creatures sitting at tables, counting money. He concluded that this was evidently not a temple, and he turned around, heading for the doors.

Walking down the street, Percy saw two kids talking to each other. A boy with black hair and bright green eyes and a girl with red hair and blue eyes, sat on a bench, talking.

"Albus!" The girl said, irritated for some unknown reason. " You know our moms will kill us!"

The boy just shook his head and started laughing, "I used the invisibility cloak Rose, no one saw me."

Seeing as they were kids, Percy continued walking, trying to search for a demigod to take him back to his life. Looking at the shop signs, Percy saw one that said Olivanders Wand Shop. Inside there was an old man sitting down on a chair, talking to a child, telling him about something. The man seemed kind, so Percy went inside, and sat on a plastic chair, waiting for his turn to talk to the man. Once the child left, then man looked at Percy and becknd him closer.

"What do we have here?" The man said "Spawn of the sea?"

Percy, now knowing that this man was part of the Greek world, was on edge.

"Who are you?" Asked Percy, wondering if the man was a monster.

"Olivander, Son of Athena, at your service." Glad that he had found another half-blood, Percy leaned in closer, "Do you have a drachma?" Percy questioned.

"Yes, here, you use it." Olivander said, pulling out the gold coin. Percy was led to the back of the shop, where an old fountain sat. " You can use is." He was told, and then he was left alone.

Percy created mist with his hand, and he threw the coin in. "O Iris, goddess of the rainbow, show me Leo Vadlez at Camp Half-Blood." Percy recited. The image changed, and soon enough Percy saw the quirky genius staring at him.

"Percy!"Leo exclaimed. "Where are you, we are so worried, you should see Annabeth!"

"Leo," Percy said, " I fell into your mirror thing! Now I am in a wand shop with people speaking with British accents, please get me out."

"Oh." Leo said, and he motioned for Percy to wait. While waiting, Percy thanked Olivander and told him goodbye, informing him that if he needed assistance, he should iris message Percy Jackson. The old man had agreed, and Percy returned to Leo's image, waiting patiently for a portal back. When Leo came back into the Iris message, he was covered in soot, but he was grining. Percy silently wondered if this guy liked getting dirty.

"Percy!" Leo said, "Great news, I have a portal to Britin and where you are standing in 1 minute.

A/N,

Sorry for the short chapter, but I hope you liked it. I have not updated in a while, sorry, but now I am going to write a lot more.

~ booklover4646