Aphrodite's Child ( A collection )

A Poem:
Every child of the love goddess is claimed to be sluttish,
A person not looking for love.
But inside we are just looking for recognition.
If you say we can not fight, or do anything,
You don't know the inside of our hearts.
Love is a passion for something,
Love is a longing for something,
Love is a need for something.
Just because Aphrodite has been with multiple men, does not mean that we desert others.
We care, and we are loyal.
We love.

A Short Story:

Cindy did not want to have this life. Everybody would make fun of her for being different. Sure she was pretty, but she did not just "Fit In". She always stopped to help people with the belongings, she volunteered at shelters and homes, she had taken in multiple animals because they would not have a home. Cindy was a loving, caring, sweet young girl, but everyone put her down.

"I should never have met your mother." Her father would say, "She was the worst thing that happened to me."

Cindy would always cower in shame, she did not know what she did wrong. She would look and she if she was making mistakes, or if she did something bad, but there was nothing.

One day, Cindy was dropped off in the middle of nowhere on Long Island. Her dad had kicked her out. At the age of 13, Cindy could sort of tell where she was by the street signs, but Beaver Pond Lane is not on most maps. Cindy started off, walking north, she knew she would eventually find some kind of civilization. She had traveled overnight, and in the morning, she had started to walk up this big hill, when she got to the top, she saw a sign that read "Camp Half-Blood". Cindy was very glad that she had found life. She saw lots of people and buildings on the other side of the hill, and one person was walking towards her.

"Who are you?" They called out. Scared, Cindy answered back "Cindy Meyer. I am kinda looking for food and water, could you help me? Please?" She asked.
"Sure, stay right there, I will bring you some." The boy said. She obeyed the strange request and she sat down. He ran into one of the buildings and disappeared. She stayed seated for a few more minutes, but after a while, she started to few dizzy. She knew that she needed water quickly. Walking into the place towards the building the boy went into, she started to see strange things. Men with goat legs, children with weapons, she assumed she was just being delusional and she continued walking.

Just then, the boy comes out of the building and is astonished to see her inside the borders of Camp Half-Blood. He then assumes that she must be a half-blood. Giving her food and water, he leads her over to a man in a wheelchair. After a while of talking, they can not seem to figure out who her godly parent is. They know that it must be a goddess, but who. The boy thinks it might be Demeter, or Athena or someone. If it was Athena, he would be very impressed.

When the glowing symbol finally appears, and shows that she is the daughter of Aphrodite, he is sad. She seemed like a nice person, but all Aphrodite children are slutish and rude. He leaves her and heads back to his cabin.

Cindy is angry that since Aphrodite is her mother, he leaves? That is beyond rude. Once she gets told all about camp, the gods and the stereotypes, she goes to find the boy. She finds him in the Apollo cabin, he is with friends, and when she comes in, they all are rude and mean to her. They don't even know her! Sad, she leaves, knowing she will never be truley accepted anywhere.....

An Acrostic Poem: ( bad thoughts on them )

Abnormal
Perfect looks
Repulsive
Obnoxious
Dumb
Idiot
Trashy
Embarrassing
Slut

Clumsy
Horrible
Irritating
Lazy
Demonic

An Acrostic Poem: ( good thoughts on them )

Amazing
Perfect Personality
Responsible
Optimistic
Delightful
Interesting
Talented
Execellent
Studious

Caring
Helping
Intelligent
Lovable
Divergent

Aphrodite's children are heroes. 

Silena was a hero.

Piper is a hero. 

Drew is even a hero. She stood up for what she though was right. Until Piper changed the Aphrodite cabin, Drew was doing what she thought was the best for all of them. She was following what she thought her mother's morals were.