"Come on Sarah, come. We promise to keep you safe."

"Yes Sarah, I will even make you your favorite blueberry pancake," Melissa cooed, spreading her palms flat, encouraging Sarah to take it, but she didn't react at all, only staring at everyone with terror.

"You sure she doesn't have amnesia?" Andrew enquired, coming beside me as I tried to keep my sanity at check. Looking at Sarah with in such a helpless position was accelerating my rage more. And I knew exactly how to let it out.

I shook my head. The doctors had confirmed that she didn't have amnesia. She did recognise me and Andrew. It was terror why she was behaving like that.

"Yes, come. That's amazing Sarah. You did it," Daina encouraged her as she stepped out of the car and inspected her surroundings. All the guards instantly kneeled down with their heads down, to appear smaller infront of Sarah, exactly as I had instructed them.

My hands itched to walked upto her and take her almost petite figure in to my arms. She was lost weight significantly, with hollow undereyes and sickly bleak skin. That monster had drastically changed my lively girl.

"Where's Lexi?" Andrew asked Ares, as Diana and Melissa help Sarah to walk inside the mansion.

Ares' sad eyes which was fixed at their retreating figure turned hard instantly as he glowered at Andrew.

"That whore is at her lover's house. Had been since the day Boss gave orders to release Sarah's father. She knew Sarah was coming back today but didn't even bother to come once. Such a selfish bitch!"

"Watch your tongue Ares. I won't tolerate you insulting ... "

"Of course you won't. She is a saint for you all, isn't she? Her mistakes had always been overlooked because she was like your little sister. Well guess what Andrew, your little sister is the reason two people are dead today. I will never forget what she and Hades had done, no matter how you guys try to suppress me each and every time," he spat and prowled away.

I didn't bother to talk in her favour because I was pissed at Lexi. Even when Sarah was missing and everyone of us were blindly searching for her, all she had cared about was Robert's whereabouts. She didn't care about Sarah. My aunt could go to hell for all I cared.

*******

"No, leave me!" Sarah's voice resonated in the room as soon as stepped inside it. My steps stalled for a second as the intensity of her voice, but I recovered quickly and ran to her aid.

Melissa was lying on the floor, bottles of shampoo lying near her, while Diana tried to shield herself from Sarah's constant swats.

"Relax Sarah. We're only trying to give you a bathe. Please." But no voice could penetrate her head. Red wild eyes with hair flying all over her face, she attacked Diana with whatever her hands could held onto.

"Okay, okay. You don't have to take any bathe," I intervened, grasping her hand gently to take the bottles out of her clasp. Her widened eyes settled on me before she snatched away her hand and crawled into the empty bathtub, blabbering something almost inaudibly. Her frame swayed and she wrapped her her thin arms around her chest, sweat gliding down her face.

I sat on my hauches beside the bathtub and gazed at her sharp shoulder blades. The collar bones which were almost invisible a few weeks ago were protruding out. "Sarah," I called out as gently as possible, unaware what to do.

"Leave me alone! I don't want to see anyone! Why are you all bothering me!?" she bellowed, her eyebrows jutted in annoyance. Protruding out her chin, she stood up on unsteady legs. I stood up instantly to hod her but she pushed me away and stabbed a finger on my chest.