Kokichi smilled happily, glad to find someone with the same train of thought as him. "Ding ding ding! Shuichi is the winner!" He exclaimed happily. "That's right! The globe is indeed a hidden compartment. It's actually hollow inside. Wow! What a plot twist, huh? It's big enough to fit the murder weapons."

"Oh my. What a pleasant discovery." Kiyo mumbled, doing weird stuff. Just Kiyo being Kiyo.

"I never would have imagined that a globe can be used for hiding stuff. I'll save this in my harddrive for future reference." Kiibo said. Kokichi imagined that Kiibo saved anything that seemed useful. He did wonder what Kiibo would possibly do with the information.

"Don't mean to ruin your moment and all, but we still have a problem." Maki interrupted whatever the others were doing. "We still have no idea of who the culprit is."

"She has a point." Kaede mumbled.

"Well of course she does! She's a beautiful female after all." Tenko piped up. It was the first time she talked since she had been blamed.

"Um... I may have an idea of what we should do next..." Shuichi spoke up, making everyone's attention turn to him. Well of course they would look at Shuichi for guidance. He was the Ultimate Detective. Plus, he had made important points in the discussions.

"Well Shuichi? Please explain your idea to us!" Kaede smiled her sunny sunshine smile. It made Kokichi want to throw up. If anyone was reading what Kaede had said, they'd imagine it was sarcasm. But Kaede was actually genuine. You could hear it in her voice.

"Well um... if you don't mind, Angie, Tenko and Tsumugi, could you tell me in detail what you were doing?" Shuichi seemed nervous to ask that. "Um, we just need to consider every possibility..."

"You need to consider every possibility right? Then sure, I can tell you what I was doing." Tsumugi nodded with a soft smile.

"Atua says it's okay!" Angie piped in. "If He agrees, then I, as His vessel, will tell you what we were doing."

"If the girls agree, then I guess I could answer the questions." Even if Tenko reassured that she would, she didn't seem too happy about it.

"O-okay. Thanks. Erm, Tenko? Can we start with you?" Shuichi seemed to relax slightly as they didn't immediately snap at him.

Kokichi found his fear of people adorable. Wait, that made him sound like a sadist. Was he a sadist? That was a question in which he had no time to answer at the moment.

"Sure." Tenko seemed to have lost her hostility as she started explaining. "After that whole... incident with Rantaro, I went over to my room. As to what I was doing in the room, I was just staring at the ceiling. After a while of staring, I started stretching. After all, I need to keep my aikido skills sharp. That's what I was doing untill the body discoverment announcement rang."

Shuichi nodded as if thinking: Sounds good so far. What Tenko said didn't sound suspicious at all actually.

"Plus, you said that Rantaro was kissed, right?" Tenko scoffed. "As if I would even touch a filthy male. How do you expect me to kiss him?"

"Your not wrong. I'm sorry, I just wanted to consider every possibility, I didn't want to blame you directly." Shuichi avoided looking at her.

"I said it was fine already." Tenko crossed her arms. She seemed annoyed that she had to talk to a male for so long, it was starting to show.

"Thanks..." Shuichi turned to face Angie. "Angie, could you tell me now?"

Angie nodded. "Well... I was talking to Atua behind the school. I was sitting on the grass, and He was sitting infront of me. Well, you couldn't see Him. Only I can see him."