𝚄𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Start bij het begin

Athena was close to begging him but decided to go against. All of a sudden, the pleasure stopped. She opened her eyes to see Anastacius, not moving but only smirking. She was furious, she needed more. That damn sadist! She was about to yell at him until he grabbed both of her legs and spread them. Those lustful jewel eyes send shivers of excitement down her spine. "I don't get why you're making this so hard, my dear Rosa. But if you want to play that game, then so be it." He smiled mischievously and lowered his head into her crotch. She could feel his warm breath, touching it. He then gave it a sweet kiss which caused her to moan loud and sucked on her wet lips, inserting his tongue, trying to make her release. Little did she know he was only trying to get her heated. Athena threw her head back and moaned in pleasure from the stimulation he was giving her.

"Oh, Anastacius! Right there! Oh, God!"

Hearing that, Anastacius slowed down his tongue. Athena was ready to snap. "Please, An." Athena whimpered.

Anastacius lift his head up but quickly inserts his fingers in her at a slow speed. He hummed while smirking. "What was that, love? I missed that."

Athena was going crazy at his slow pace. "Please An do it. Please!"

Anastacius' smirk widened. "What do you want me to do, Rosa?"

Athena couldn't take it any more and submitted to his will to his pleasure. "Oh, god, please. I want you in me now!" She yelled.

Anastacius chuckled and lined his member up with her womanhood. He slowly began to push the head in, moving the folds. Athena gasped in pain not used to it. He stopped when he reached her barrier and looked in her eyes. "Are you sure? There's no going back." He said while furrowing his brow.

Athena nodded while blushing. "Yes, I'm sure. Please."

"No need to tell me twice, love." He took her in a passionate kiss before thrusting forwards, breaking her hymen in the process. Athena gasped in pain, seeing that Anastacius started distracting her with his kisses all over her body. He finally pushed his whole length into her making her moan. Anastacius slowly pulled out before slamming back in. Athena moaned as the pain turned to pleasure.

Anastacius started thrusting at a steady speed into her. Athena began to buck her hips perfectly at his thrusts. "Ohh yes An, faster!"

Anastacius chuckled. "As you wish, Rosa." He started speeding up his thrusts making Athena scream his name. Athena wrapped her legs around his waist to bring him closer. Anastacius lifted her legs on his shoulders and thrust into her hard and deep hitting that particular spot inside her.

She felt something stirring in her stomach. "Ah, An I'm almost there!"

Anastacius grunted in response. "God Rosa, you are so damn tight. I'm almost there too." He said and started thrusting faster and harder, building up the passion as much as he could.

"Oh god, I'm cumming An!"

"Cum with me." Anastacius growled.

Both had an exploding orgasm. Athena's juices squirted all over Anastacius penis while his cum shot inside her towards her womb. Both were panting, covered in sweat. He looked at Athena and kissed her before. He pulled out his cock and smiled devilishly when he saw her sigh. "It's not over yet, my dear. There's still time."

Athena's eyes widened when he flipped her over and rammed his slick cock back into her, making her scream his name. One hand holding her shoulder and the other her hip as he thrust even more viciously than before. Athena felt an even greater pleasurable sensation then what she had felt before. "Anastacius! Oh!She screamed his name. " So...deep. Ah! I'm so close to cumming!" She closed her eyes, feeling the sensation much more.

"You're so tight...so good!" Anastacius grunted. "I'm close!" Anastacius increased the pace when he felt her walls tightening around him.

Athena moaned loudly as she came undone once more, slumping to the bed. It didn't take long before Anastacius cummed. Anastacius pulled out of her before setting next to her nude body. He wrapped his arm around her waist and brought her closer to his naked chest and draped the blanket over their naked bodies.

"That was amazing." She said dazedly as she panted.

Anastacius hummed. "You're insatiable, my dear." He smirked slyly.

Athena blushed and hid her head in his chest.

Anastacius chuckled at her actions making her annoyed. He kissed her lazily on her lips. "Goodnight beloved."

"G-Goodnight," Athena said before nodding off to sleep.

Anastacius smiled and held her against himself protectively and positioned his head in the crook of her neck and closed his eyes.

A/n I hope that was okay as it is my first time writing smut in any of my books.

- Luna