Chapter 1

Note: This is a fanfic of a show called the good doctor. All the characters belong to showcreaters. This is a version of the story after the season 3 finale. No characters belong to me accept Melendez s parents.

Melendez opens his eyes immediately closing them due to the brightness. Then after a minute, he opens them again seeing Murphy ( Shaun) in front of him standing. Where am i murphy? He asks weakly. You are in a hospital, you lived. He says his face expressionless as always. How? Melendez asks with a shocked voice. There was a problem with your tests  we ran them again last night, and the damage was repairable, so dr. Andrews did the surgery. Shaun said. As long as i remember i didnt consent.  He said. Yeah, you didnt, your parents did. Shaun said. Who found the damage was repairable? Me, dr. Glassman and dr. Andrews. He said. Great, thank you for saving my life. Neil said. You are welcome. Then, Gabi ( sister), Colin ( father) and Sandra (mother) came in. Hey, neil how are you feeling? His mom asked. I am doing good for a person who came back from the dead. He laughed. His sister and father laughed too. Then, shaun went out. Lim entered the hospital, not slept the whole night cause she thought neil was dead. She procedded to the room neil was i  last night. In the thought that, it would be good if she could breathe the familiar scent of neil again. On the way, to the room, she ran into shaun. Oh, sorry myurphy. She says. Dr. Lim were you crying? He asks. Yeah. She says not lying. If you were crying because of dr. Melendez dont, he is alive and with his family in his room right now. Shaun said. Alll..alive? Lim said stuttering. Yeah, he lived. Shaun says. Thanks, murphy. She says and runs off to neils room. Whole night she was regretting the decision that she left neil cause she wanted the position of cheif of surgery that they could still be together, they deserved a second chance, they really did. Lim entered his room and tears started to drop as she saw  her best friend alive, laughing and chatting with his family. Audrey, hey. Gabi said. Hey, gabi. Lim said. Hey, sandra and colin. Audrey said. Hey, audrey. They both said. They were good friends and stayed in contact. They didnt know that audrey left neil. Hey, aud. Neil said waving from his bed. We will be out. Neils parents said getting out of the room. Hey, neil. She said sitting beside him. How are you feeling? She asked. The same answer, i gave to my pare ts great for a guy who came by dodging death. He saìd making audrey laugh. I missed that laugh. He says. Me too, i missed you, i thought you were dead. She says crying. Hey, hey, dont cry even i thought i wont wake up today. He said. Exactly, neil, i was up whole night, my life is  incomplete without you even the thought of you not being there, makes me wanna throw up. She says. But now, you dont have to i am here. He says. Dr. Lin he needs to rest now, a nurse says. Audrey, go we will talk later i am already giving them a hard time. Neil says. Fine, i will se you at night. Audrey says. Yeah, visit when you go at night. Audrey was now filled with joy as neil was alive and shared the feeling of their second chance. Claire enters neils room.
End
Hey  all,this was the first chapter of You.....Alive? The next chapter will be i wont tell. Wait for it.
Have a good day/night
Janvi