Chapter 7

This story is gonna end at 10 chapters. Don't worry i got one more fanfiction more coming. More details soon. And thanks for the attack in my pms. It won't change my opinion. LIMLENDEZ FOREVER.

Recap of chapter 6 of You......Alive?
Welcome cheif melendez to St. Bonaventure Hospital. Glassman said.

Thank you Dr. Glassman. Said neil.

Chapter 7

I accepted the position as cheif. Neil said to audrey as they entered his car.

Thats great. Audrey said.

They both sat in the car. Neil drove home.

He was having an uneasy feeling on his stitches. But he brushed it off as soreness.

As Neil and Audrey arrived home. They both got off the car.

Neil. There is blood on your shirt. Audrey said.

Neil looked down.

Damn. The stitches came off. Neil said.

Audrey held his hand as she saw it you have a lost of blood. You need to be taken to the hospital. She said.

I feel dizzy. Neil said. Audrey helped him to the passenger seat.

Blood loss. Just sit here we are gonna reach there in no time. Audrey said sitting on the drivers seat.

Audrey kept talking to Neil so he won't pass out.

We are gonna be there soon. Melendez. Don't you dare die on me. Audrey kept saying to Neil.

I am here Audrey. Neil kept repeating.  Now, he had lost a lot of blood that he could barely speak.

When they reached. Audrey got out of the car quickly and helped Neil in.

What happened? Claire asked as Neil and Audrey entered.

Audrey sat Neil on the bed.

He ripped his stitches off and has lost a lot of blood. 

Dr. Melendez stay with me. Claire said.

Neil nodded.

Hang two units of blood stat and get a kit to  stitch this up. Claire said.

Excellent thinking. Neil said.

Thanks. You are an excellent teacher. Claire said beginning the stitches.

A few mins later....

I am done. Dr. Melendez. You sit here for a while till the blood goes in. Claire said.

Fine. Neil said sighing he finally had the energy he got up.

Doctors orders. Audrey said as she pushed Neil back on the bed.

I am a doctor and its not my orders. Neil said.

It is mine and i am a doctor too. Audrey said.

Fine. But i am your boss i am the chief. Neil said.

Be a patient neil. Audrey said.

Neil shrugged his his shoulder. But obeyed audreys and claire s saying and sat on the bed. 

10 mins later.......

Claire came by. 

its done. You can go dr. Melendez. She announced.

About time. neil said getting up and ripping the IV tube off his hand. 

Neil and audrey got out of the building and went to his car. 

I am driving. Audrey said.,

alright. neil said and took the passenger seat. 

during the ride, he was in deep thought as to what happened today and a few weeks ago in both the events he nearly died he got the message that life is short and in his short life of which was left he wanted to spend it with audrey. He wanted to do a real proposal not a one in the hospital bed. 

He decided to do it tommorow in the O.R. as it was there they both met. Neil wasnt usually this sappy he was an arrogant person but the earthquake seemed to change him as now he wanted to spend his life with audrey and be the cheif. 

soon neil and audrey reached thei home. both of them straight went to bed and slept as soon as their heads hit the pillow. 

THE NEXT MORNING......................

Neil and audrey wake up at their usual time. it was a special day but  audrey had no idea. also it was neils first full day as cheif ( i am so reffering to shauns line in the second episode its my first full day as a surgical resident said shaun to the man who meant to ask which floor he wanted to go)

Neil grabbed his coat and audrey and neil went to the hospital

they both entered. 

IT WAS A BIG DAY.

END 

HEY ALL, DO YOU HAVE ANY GUSSES HOW NEIL WILL PRPOSE? DROP THEM INTO THE COMMENTS. ALSO I AM SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER THERE IS JUST SO LESS TO WRITE AND 3 CHAPTERS. ALSO I WOULD PROVIDE A SEASON 1,2 AND 3 GALLERY AFTER ALL THE CHAPTER OF SOME SPECIAL MOMENTS. BE READY FOR IT. CHAPTER 8 NEXT FRIDAY AT 4 PM IST.

HAVE A GREAT DAY                                                                                                                                                                 ISHITA ( I DECIDED TO CHANGE MY END SIGNATURE)