Chapter 9

Recap of the last chapter (accidentally typing episode and then deleting it)

Today was the big day Neil was going to propose to Audrey.

Neil stay here. Glassman said.

Present chapter

Yeah. Neil says.

So how is it going as cheif? Glassman asks.

Missing surgery. Other than that everything is good. He says.

Great. Just wanted to ask that.

Alright. Neil said and got  up from the chair. 

Neil looked at the time on his watch the thing he planned was only 20 mins away 

he quickly went to his office put the ring in his coat inner pocket, he got out of the office. 

He made his way to the O.R. board and saw that O.R. 3 was empty. Then he ran into Morgan and the ring box fell from his coats inner pocket. 

Oh who is the lucky girl? she asked

neil knew that if he told morgan the news would spread like a wildfire. and soon it would reach to audrey. 

No one you know. neil said and walked away.

what? morgan said she followed neil but got paged. she scoffed and ran away to a patient as it was 911 page. 

neil entered the o.r avoiding running into anybody or spilling the thing he was doing.  neil knew audrey would say yes. he just wanted it to be special for audrey not a day she wanted to forget as neil was in a hospital bed cause of a earthquake that almost killed him even he wanted to forget it. 

he tried to shake those negative feelings off. he paged audrey 911 as he wanted to her to come as soon as she could. .

audrey was in the e,r. she suddenly got a 911 page to the o.r. by neil she wondering what it could be.  she immediately ran over to the O.R. 3.

She entered the room. Neil was there in a suit, a boquet in his hand. Audrey smiled when she saw neil.

Hey handsome. Audrey said.

Hey beautiful. Neil said.

How am i beautiful i am in my scrubs and that too are covered in blood. Audrey said laughing.

You would be wearing leaves then also you will look beautiful. Neil said smiling. 

you are so sweet neil. audrey said. 

yeah so would you like to spend your whole life with this sweet man? Neil asked getting on one knee and taking the ring box out of his pocket and opening it.

Neil Melendez are you proposing me again? Audrey asked smirking. 

yeah i am cause i dont want to any one of us remembering this special day in our lives is the same day when i was in a hospital bed. Neil asked. 

okay. i say yes i want to spend my whole life full of sweetness with you. Audrey said. 

Neil slipped the ring in Audreys finger. So i will spend my life with you. Neil said picking Audrey up and spinning her around the room. 

So are we official now? Audrey asked. 

Yes we are official as we wearing a ring i will also wear one. Neil said enthusiastically. 

Audrey laughed at Neils enthusiasm. 

They both got out of the room. they say glassman,shaun, morgan claire park and  a few nurses were standing there. 

Congratulations both of you. They all said. 

Neil and Audrey looked at each other as Neil did nt tell anyone. 

I told them. Morgan said. 

Thank you. Neil and Audrey said at the same time. 

Lets get back to work everyone. Glassman said and walked over to Neil and audrey everyone went back to what they were doing. 

A  personal congraulations from the president. Glassman said. 

Thank you DR. glassman. they both said. 

End                                                                                                                                                                                               Hey all Neil and Audrey are officially engaged with a ring. SCREAM. the amount of planning it took was enormous. As i have my finals coming up, both the chapters are up as then i wont be able to update you know. A announcement is in the next chapter so go check it out. Have a great day
Isha