Chapter 10

Ah the last chapter, lets go for it. Remember, a new fanfic is coming. It will be focusing on shaun and lea. Thats all that i can reveal for now. Tbh, thats all i know its a long time till it comes as i got finals.

Recap

Yes neil i want to be with you for the rest of my life. Audrey said.

Present

A few days later,

Neil was adjusting to his role as cheif and he was able still to do surgery. And the word that neil and audrey were engaged was all around the hospital. Right now, Neil was doing a surgery and claire was assisting.

Claire would you clamp that? Neil said.

Right away. Claire said as she began clamping where neil said.

Neil could sense a tint of jealousy in claire s voice as Neil was wearing a ring now and before surgery, Claire reminded him to take it off.

After surgery,

Neil and claire were washing their hands in the scrub room.

Why are you Jealous? You are with park right? Neil asked claire.

First of all, i am not jealous and yes i am with park right now. Claire said.

You are there was a tint of jealousy in your voice inside and now also Jealous is plastered on your face. Neil said laughing.

Whatever. Claire said and walked out of the room.

Neil brushed it off. And after he was done he started making way to his office.

In the way, he saw the O.R. Board which showed that Audrey was in surgery right now.

Neil entered his office.

Meanwhile in the cafeteria,

You know Melendez wore a ring to work today. Claire said to park.

Oh, thats great. But why did you say this its his choice? Park asks.

Its just not like him, you know. Claire said.

Yeah, maybe he changed after he nearly died. Park said.

That could be it. Claire said.

Not could it is claire now dont worry about lim and melendez lets just have lunch and then continue to work. Yeah? Park said.

Alright. Claire said.

Both of them didnt say anything. They just had lunch and then went back to their patients.

Meanwhile at shauns home,

Shaun was having a panic attack cause he lost a patient and the patient died cause his idea was wrong.

Shaun you are great. Lea said reassuring him.

No Lea i am not. You said it one time. Shaun said.

Now i am saying that you are great. Lea said.

Calm down shaun. Lea said rubbing his back.

But i could have saved him if my idea was different he would be living right now and his family wouldnt be grieving right now. He said.

No shaun some things they are meant to be you cant change them. Its okay people die all the time. Lea said.

If you say so. Shaun said and calmed down.

At neil and audreys home

Now both of them were at home laying down on the bed.

How was your day? Audrey asked.

Ah, claire is jealous of us and the rest of the day was as usual. Neil said.

Oh. I did not know about claire but she will deal with it on her own. Audrey said.

What about you? Neil asked.

Ah, Shauns idea was wrong so i lost someone today. I dont know if his idea was wrong maybe it was a new complication. I have no idea. It wasnt even revealed in the autopsy. Audrey said.

It must be a new complication shauns a ideas are never wrong. Neil said.

Yeah. Neil said.

They both then slept.
End of the book
Hey all, You......Alive? Is officially over. Neil and audrey engaged park and claire together a lot happened in this book a lot will happen in the other one too.
Have a great day
Isha