Chapter 2

Warm arms clasped around my waist encircling me and preventing movement before I could even take a step. Warm arms that electrocuted me. "Ow ow ow ow... What the hell, Bianca, stand back he has lightning powers!" I warned Bianca, trying to pull myself from the grasp of the beast who was trying to shock me to death. His arms entrapped my own at my side so I was left hopeless and uncomfortable.

Shocks that began turning pleasureable...He has lightning powers that seduce people. "Bianca, he's a freak of nature, don't look in his eyes, you might fall for his acts." I whispered as though they were my last words before the tiny zaps that the beast let off would take me someplace happier. 

A low laugh grumbled from the beasts mouth and he relaxed his grip on me, although drawing me into his chest gently. His laugh was melodic, simple and yet irrisistibly sweet. I loved it. The electric flow no longer hurt, just sent my mind fuzzy with emotions, a main one being lust. 

Another being fear. This... beastly Alpha was going to kill me, his apparent mate and probably Bianca too. Nope, completely unnaceptable. "Let me go, you can't kill me. I have secret superpowers that make me invincible." I said quietly to him, Bianca beside me gasped in feigned shock, her acting skills are in top notch. 

"Hold up a second, i'm still registering, big bad wolf, did you say my best friend was your mate?" Bianca muttered sassily, interrupting my moment of on point acting and causing the monster behind me to growl loudly and clench me tighter to him. "Yes, it's true, why would I lie about such a thing?" He said in such a deep, gorgeou- disgusting voice. Snap out of it fay. 

I froze and gave myself time to register eveything, I mean, I knew he was my mate but what does that really mean. I was expected to live the rest of my life happily with this monster? Well, oh shit. He was meant to be my other half or whatever. That's where all my coordination clearly went. Maybe I can get some back?

"You are coming with me, tell your maid to leave now." He growled lowly in my ear and I just was confused. "Ummmm... Bianca, my dear best friend, he want's you to come with him." I told her, lying and showing my 'mate' that Bianca was not my maid. 

My mate laughed and muttered something like "Whatever" before swooping me up bridal style and walking somewhere. I struggled in his hold but it only made his lightning powers stronger. Goddam, why couldn't I get a normal mate, not a wizard wolf. At least I now know magic exists right? 

"What is your name?" He asked with a tone of boredom. I noticed a slight accent and a lack of manners. "My name is Fay, thankyou for asking so politely." I said sarcasticly and raised my eyebrow at him, expecting him to introdce himself. He didn't, of course. "Sorry, I didn't catch your name, wizard wolf." I said quietly and with a hint of sass.

"Wizard wolf?" He questioned but continued nonetheless. "My name is Dax and those tingles that you are clearly feeling is just the mate bond doing it's magic stuff." He replied. Dax, strange. I knew magic existed! I fistpumped the air, forgetting that Dax's head was looming over me. Punching him in the face I widened my eyes and hid in his arms. Oh no, dammit. Stupid, Stupid Fay.

He glared down at me but seeing my horrified expression his frown became a menacing smile. Who the heck smiles when they get punched in the face? Or see someone else scared... He's messed up, send him to the loony bin.

I tried to look anywhere but his face with the glint of humour hiding in his eyes. He was sadistic. I caught sight of Bianca trailing behind us on high alert. Her shirt reached her knees and made her look like Dobby from harry Potter, the twigs in her hair didn't help. I mouthed a quick help to her and she just smiled, mouthing something long back. 

I kept mouthing 'what' but she just smiled. She's become crazy too. Get me out of here, everyone's wierd.

"Welcome home Luna." The Beast- Alpha Dax smiled and gently let me down, not looking like a beast at all. "Hell no, I don't do packs, I don't do Luna's and I certaintly don't know why your welcoming one home." I said loudly and defiantly. He laughed again, clearly amused by something.