What was left were broken people, people who have damaged one another. Physically, or with a big mistake. Zane turned his head back towards me, and burrowed his nose towards my neck. He softly groaned, "Four, I want to bake sweets.." he whispered. I slightly smiled at his request, and placed my hand on top of his. "Then let's go bake some." Though he was wearing a mask, I can tell he was smiling underneath it, though it was a fake one. I helped Zane up, knowing it still hurts for him to walk, then we headed towards the kitchen.

Garroth still sat there, watching this all unfold. Feeling unable to get up and help, but also forcibly removing himself from his brother's life, just a little. Distance between the two brothers were painful to watch, but all I can do for now is help both sides accordingly. Sometimes I wouldn't be able to sleep at night due to Zane having nightmares and always calling me, I got tired of it and decided to sleep with him in my room, since it was bigger. Anyways, once we got to the kitchen, I slowly pulled up all the ingredients and the trays.

Zane watched as I showed him how I bake cookies, it was peaceful, but it was also very unnerving. The thought of anything happening again crossed our minds several times, it was a never ending nightmare. Truly, a true, horrible, nightmare. Zane and I continued to bake some cookies, and eventually I could hear the door swing open, and then it closed. From those sounds, and those sounds alone, it seems as if Garroth had left the vicinity. I sighed and continued baking cookies, cupcakes, and then some brownies. It was fun, but the peaceful room was also filled with an unnerving sense of silence, nightmares, and pain.

~The next day (Christmas Party)..~

I woke up to a beeping sound, and realized it was finally Christmas. I cracked a small smile and then looked at the person sleeping next to me. Zane was peacefully sleeping, softly snoring. I nudged him, "Hey, time to wake up. We have a cake to bake and then we gotta head over to the Café, remember?" Zane slowly rises his body up, and sighs deeply. "Okay, I'll be out in a minute, four." I giggled and kissed his cheek. He smiled and then crawled back to bed. I let him rest as I picked up my clothes and headed towards the shower. When I finished showering, I woke up Zane, yet again. He groaned as I helped him out of the bed, and we walked towards the bathroom.

I helped him get his clothes and then he went to take a shower. Luckily, he claimed he was able to dress himself, but walking was a pain sometimes. When he got out of the shower, clothed and ready, he and I headed over to the kitchen in my and Katelyn's house. We baked a red velvet cake, with one side chocolate frosting, and the other with vanilla. We did this so the werewolves wouldn't be excluded. We sighed and placed all the used ingredients and tools away, then wrapped the cake into a nicely decorated cake-holder, and then headed towards the Café.

Once we got there, it was around 4 hours past lunch time, so not many people were there yet. Even still, I sat Zane down on a nearby table, then rested the cake onto the long table with food. I looked at the box filled with decorations and put them up, slowly. As I did so, Zane was sleeping, and when he awakened, he stared at me and smiled, "Hey, why don't you take a break, Four..?" He asked with a hoarse voice. I sighed, "Alright, but only a small break, then I'll go back to work, okay?" He smiled as I sat down next to him. He stroked my thigh and sighed, murmuring words like, "What would I do without you.." and "I'm glad you're alive"

My heart was pained when I heard those words fall out of his mouth, but I couldn't cry. If I cried, Zane would feel more sad, and I would hate myself if I let him see me cry again. I don't want him to be in more pain. I sighed and hummed a sweet tune to calm down Zane. Soon, he drifted back to sleep, so I kissed his forehead and went back to work. I put up the streamers, the balloons, and fixed up the foods. After awhile, Gene and Laurance came by and put some hot food onto the long table. In a little while, this café will be filled with friends from Mystreet, so I woke up Zane.