37: Part 1 of Birthday

Warning: too many photos in this chapter

Warning: too many photos in this chapter. :)

_____

I heard some whispers and shh-ing as I turn to my side to get a comfortable position. I kept hearing voices but before I could open my eyes, someone caressed my hair.

"Good morning, Happy birthday." Someone whispered on my ear as I slightly furrowed my eyebrows. Birthday? I opened my eyes to see all of my brothers.

"Happy birthday, Little Potato." He kissed my cheek as he put something back into its place on my forehead. I slowly tried to get it off my forehead but I was stopped.

"Don't take it off bubs, you've got a cold." He said as I slowly sat up as Chev held the cloth on my forehead.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." I smiled reassuringly as I looked around to see a cake on my table.

Before I looked back at my brothers, I suddenly realized that it's my birthday. I've been waiting for this day to happen and celebrate with my family.

"Happy Birthday to you~" they started singing as Kritton grabbed the cake and held.

Once their done singing, I looked at them in 'aw'.

"Make a wish cutie." Kritton said as I closed my eyes.

I wish~

Once I blew my candles, I smiled widely as I stood up.

"Shall we?" Kieran held his arms as I smiled and snaked my arms to his and hugged it.

We walked downstairs and as we neared the living room my gasped at the sight of presents.

"Can she open her presents first please?" Kritton said as Kieran sighed.

"No Kritton, we will eat breakfast first and then she can open her presents. Is that okay princess?" Kieran said as I nodded and said 'I'm fine with it'.

"Soup?" I looked at the bowl of soup.

"You need it Potato so you'll get better." Chev said as I looked at their yummy waffles.

After finishing our breakfast we went to the living room to open presents.

"You really don't need to get me presents every year." I said as they sat in the couch while I sat on the floor still on me onesie and my fluffy slippers.

"Open mine first!" Kritton grabbed his present and gave it to me.

"Oh don't read the letters yet, you can read it to your room if you want... or here?" He said as I chuckled.

I put his letter on my lap as I opened his present. Once I got a better view of the gift, I looked at Kritton and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, it's beautiful Kritty." I said as I kept hugging him. I am currently holding a beautiful dresses.