34: Notes

It's been a couple days in my room, bored and lonely and Kieran finally let me out of my room

It's been a couple days in my room, bored and lonely and Kieran finally let me out of my room. Besides I miss my friends and I missed a lot of school days.

It is my first day of school... since the incident. To be honest I don't know what to expect, it's been a month that I was out of this world.

Stop you're thinking like you were about to die.

I was... was I?

"Are you sure you'll be fine Little Potato?" Chev cupped my face as I nodded.

"Alright twins you better take care of my potato or else." He slides his hands in his neck as he shift his gaze back at me and put the strand of hair behind my ear.

"Don't worry her Knight will be there to protect her." Kritton slides his socks to the floor and flex his muscles.

"Quit flexing your non-existent muscles." Dashiell rolled his eyes as he rolled his sleeves up and shows off his.

"Chop chop kids we all know I have the bigger muscles." Chev said as he grabbed my backpack from the couch.

"Alright stop with these nonsense or you'll be late at school." Bowry said as he intentionally grabbed a glass and pretended it was a dumbbell.

I missed them.

It all stopped when we heard a deep voice who cleared up his throat.

"Yes, yes we'll get going." Dashiell ran out of the door.

"Take care." He placed a kiss on the top of my head as I returned it with a toothy smile and nodded my head.

"See you later Alligators." Dashiell said as he honked his car earning a glare from Kieran.

"Wrong move bud." Earos snorted as he patted Dahsiell's shoulder.

_____

"Ky!" I heard voices calling my name, I turned around to see my friends.

"Yana! Olivia! Ceane!" I yelled as they ran towards me.

"How have you been Ky? We missed you so much?" They engulfed me into a hug.

"How are you?" Ceane asked.

"I'm actually doing great." I said smiley.

"Why didn't you visit me?" I pouted a little.

"You see, you're brothers said no visitors which is understandable but the most important thing is you're here!" Olivia chirped as I remembered my brothers are still here.

"Kri, Dash, Earos I'll head to my class, take care." I said as they all kissed my forehead including... Earos.

To be honest I felt happiness when Earos showed his soft side. I just didn't thought it would be that fast.

"Call us when you need something." Kritton said in a stern voice to conceal his soft side making me snort.

"Bye!" I said before my laughter could take over me.

We walked in to our first class and all their gazes were on me.

"What did I miss?" I whispered to Yana.

"You missed a lot girl, don't worry we'll fill you up later at lunch." Yana whispered back as I nodded and opened my notebook and started taking notes.

Classes went by normally which is really surprising despite the fact that I wasn't attending classes for a whole month.

"Oh I'm so sorry." Someone bumbed me as I looked at the person I saw Patricia.

"I'm sorry I wasn't looking." She said as she gave me a small smile before leaving.

I wonder how she's doing, she's been pregnant for who knows how long now and I don't even know how my friends are while I was in the hospital.

"Here." Someone placed 2 notebooks on the lunch table. I slowly shifted my gaze to the person to see Earos.

I looked at him confusingly as he grabbed the notebooks and placed it inside my backpack. He didn't said anything and left. I carefully took out the notebooks and opened it to see notes of my subjects with sticky notes and highlights.

Math, Science, History, English? Did he wrote this- no can't be... maybe?

I turned around and looked at their table to see them eating their lunches.

"Dang sis, I would love to have that specially when he have good grades and dang it's way too cute the fact that he highlighted and added sticky notes for the key points for you." Yana said as he clapped her hinds like she's imagining something.

I scanned through the notes before eating lunch. I turned around to see Earos staring at me already. Before he could stop the eye contact I quickly mouthed 'thank you' as he nodded in response and break the eye contact to continue eating.

_____

"Cutie you can't enter the gym." Kritton ran towards me.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I asked him why.

"You just got out of the hospital."

"And you still need to rest." The twins popped out of nowhere.

"But I already rested for a week." I said as I put my hair in a ponytail.

"Is Gym your last class?" Earos asked as I nodded in response.

"Then let's go cutie, Kieran's waiting for us." Kritton put his arms over my shoulder.

I didn't said anything and just followed them. Once we got home Chev took my backpack for me and placed it on the couch.

"Thank you." I said as I smiled at him.

"How was school Little Potato." He placed bunch of smooches on my face.

"Good thank you." I giggled as he placed a kiss on the top of my head.

"I'll go get a shower and I'll be down after." I said as I grabbed my backpack and ran towards my room.

After changing into my silky pyjamas I put on my fluffy slippers and did my homework. I am truly grateful for the notes Earos made, it was a big help with my school works. I was in the middle of doing my home work when I heard a faint knock on my door.

"Ky, dinner's ready." I noticed Earos voice.

"Yes I'm coming." I opened the door then walked to the hallway with Earos.

I was hesitant to say something since the silence was awfully awkward.

"Thank you for the notes." I said as he nodded and muttered something but I couldn't catch what it is.

As we neared the dining area I sat on my usual spot as we ate dinner together.

_____