22: Listen

I'm not sure if I want to go to school at this point

I'm not sure if I want to go to school at this point. Despite the fact that my friends were with me, I still don't want to face Patricia. One of my fears appeared out of nowhere.

"Look what we found. Bitch don't you ever tell your brothers about yesterday. If I caught you telling your brothers, you'll pay for it." Patricia grabbed my neck as she dug her nails down to my skin.

"Yes I promise." I hissed in pain as she let go of me.

"This isn't over yet." She slapped my face in her palm making me unbalanced and hit my head in the locker.

My head hurts, and my body is numb from the bruises. My knees became weaker and weaker all of a sudden. Patricia laughed at me as I fell to the ground. They then abandoned me on the ground, wailing in agony.

"KYSHELLE!" I heard a deep voice shouting my name.

"What the fuck? Are you okay? What happened?" He tried to touch me but I nudged his hands.

"No, d-don't touch me." I managed to say as my body was tired from all of the crap.

"I don't give a damn. Tell me what happened?" He tried to touch me again but was stop by a strong arm.

"You heard her." I heard Ceane's voice as Olivia made sure I was okay.

"Who do you think you-" Dashiell was cut off.

"Ceane, Kyshelle's friend and I don't think you have the right to touch her either. You heard her already." Ceane pushed Dashiell out of the way as my friends helped me stand up.

"You." Yana pointed at Dashiell and motioned a finger slicing her neck.

"Are you okay?" Olivia asked as I just nodded in response.

"What the fuck happened?" I heard Bowry's voice.

"Potato, are you okay?" I heard Chev's voice.

"I'm o-okay." I managed to say as my friends are still holding me to balance my body.

"What's that on your neck?" He asked as I touched my neck and felt a long stinging skin.

"I'm all good." Lies.

"For fuck sake Kyshelle. Will you not lie about it?" Dashiell yelled making me flinch.

"Don't you EVER yell at her. Why? If she tells the truth, will you believe her then?" Ceane said with confidence.

"Of course" Kieran's voice came out of nowhere but was cut off by my friends.

"Then believe her." Yana gritted her teeth. My friends tried to walk away with me but my hands were held by a strong grip.

"We're still talking to you." Earos said as I hissed in pain while he gripped my arms.

"Let. Go of. Her." Olivia gritted out.