30: Messed up

The world suddenly stopped

"BANG!"

"Ky? Kyshelle what the fuck?" Earos shook Kyshelle's shoulders vigorously who's lying in Earos' arms.

"Fuck this shit." He muttered.

"Where the fuck are you Kieran?" He panicked.

"We're here assho- what the fuck? Kyshelle? Wake up!" Kieran said as he gently tapped their sister's cheeks.

Kyshelle just smiled weakly as she closed her eys.

"Get the car now!" Bowry shouted.

"Fuck, Kyshelle stay with us please." Kieran said as he carried Kyshelle in a bridal style to the car.

"Please." He muttered as Bowry kept his speed up.

"Call the doctors now!" Earos shouted at the receptionist.

"Calm down Earos, were in the hospital." Bowry said calmly as the doctors started running.

"Save her." Kieran said sternly with a worried expression as the doctor nodded.

"Kie, I'm sorry-" Earos started but was cut off.

"Not now Earos." Kieran said as he picked up his phone and called their other siblings.

Back at home...

"What the heck Kieran, this isn't funny-" Chev tensed up.

"Put it on speaker mode bro." Dashiell said lazily.

"We're on the hospital, our Kyshelle got shot." Kieran said emotionlessly.

"What the fuck?" Dashiell stood up from his sit and so does Kritton.

"Get the car now Chev!" Dashiell yelled.

"I'm sorry I can't, I have to stay with you guys, you have school tomorr-" Chev said but was cut off by a fuming Dashiell.

"Do I look like I give a damn about school right now when our baby sister is in the fucking hospital?" Dashiell yelled, making Chev mad.

"Don't fucking yell at me Dashiell< I'm still your older brother and as much as I want to stay with you I'm fucking worried about her too so stop yelling disrespectful things!" Chev yelled which got Dashiell and Kritton lowered their heads as they haven't heard Chev yelled before.

"I'm sorry, get inside the car now." Chev said as they started moving.

Back at the hospital...

"Lucky for you Earos the bullet didn't reach any of her organs, I trusted you Earos." Kieran said and shook his head as he finished talking with the doctor.

"I'm sorry, it was so sudden when she took the bullet for me." Earos said as he continues fidgeting with his fingers.

"I'm sorry, I-I really am." Earos gave up at explaining and lowered his gazes.