Rat visit

Days followed with his quick kisses on my neck. It was more like a hi, bye. I still waited for them though there was not even a lip kiss. Maybe he worried my lipstick would leave a stain.

On one usual working day, there comes visitor in our room. A rat! The thought of it makes me run.

When the room was quiet he would sneak in and run over tables and computers. The boys tried to catch him or chase him but it kept coming anyway. We had to get rid of him because most of the time i work alone when the boys are away and the rat was creepy.

One day, as Jack and i was working, rat appeared and started running about as i couldn't help screaming and scare the rat out. Still it acted like it forgot where he came from and keeps running over chairs, printers, cupboards and everything around. I couldn't help but climb up a table.

Jack started laughing and taking pictures.

"It is clearly not a time to laugh Jack" i said angrily.

He said "ok, wait i'l get something to chase him" and went out leaving alone!

I had to be talking alone and loud to keep the rat away while keeping an eye on the rat to see where its hiding.

Door opened and i said "thank God you are back" thinking its Jack.

"You missed me? What are u doing on top of the table?" Says the familiar sexy voice.

"Oh i thought its Jack. There is a rat in the room" and i try to get off even though i don't want the rat to get anywhere near me. But i cant act like this in front of Noel. He is my boss.

"I know" he said walking close to me, blocking my way to get off the table.

Door was open, so he cant do anything to me.

"How do you know?" I asked feeling him real close to me. I was taller this time. God i could kiss him on his head. But i try to keep my hands to myself. He never gave me that liberty yet.

"Jack shared ur picture on the table and on his way he told me he is going to find someone to fix where its coming from" and hugs me from my waist. My boobs were literally on his face. He kept kissing them. It was a treat to watch him from the table. I couldn't resist. I put my hands around his shoulders and hugged him while his head was buried between my boobs. I felt so close to him.

It was only for minutes though. We will lose our jobs if someone walked in silently. So we part ways and he left.

Why does he leave after every mini act? Is he guilty? Where does he come from? There is so much of warmth in him. I want it all.

After awhile, another guy came in. He said he is sent by Noel to fix it and gets on with his work near my table. So i couldn't sit there and work.

So what happened to Jack then? Did he go home?

He didn't show up until i left work.