"Poor, she is anything but poor. She is nothing but a characterless gold digger even luring married men.Do you get that nani."

"Stop it chote. It's okay if you don't like her but you can't degrade someone's character like this "Anjali didn't back down from showing her displeasure.

His di, who that girl is betraying is now fighting with him for that characterless girl and all the anger came back.

"Hoo yah, let me enlighten you .Your Khushiji is getting engaged(Arnav didn't miss the joy in Anjali's face which turned to shock with next sentence)And you want to know who she is getting engaged to...your husband..

"What" all the ladies exclaimed at the same time

"Yes I heard it myself from one of her neighbor and saw jijaji in her house too today"

"Bitwa you may have misheard anything or misunderstood"

"No nani ,I didn't. As far as I knew Jijaji didn't know khushi much or have seen her to have the kind of relationship that make him go to their house and chat.so why was he there? And why were her neighbors talking about her engagement.You still have contact with her Did she tell you anything about it? And Why will she when her groom is your Damad?"

Anjali was shocked. she remembered a certain paying guest with same name of her husband staying in Khushi's house. Now she was panicked, is this the end of her relationship? Was her fate too like her mom's? No she was certain that she have seen love in Shyam's eyes for her. she was his ranisahiba who even agreed to stay with her family for her sake. He will never betray her.so it must be Khushiji. She must have done something. Now all the love for Khushiji went like magic and loath and anger took front seat.

" Nani ,you remember the name of her PG? why was shyamji staying with them when he have a house here.And why will chotte lie about something like this?"

"I am not saying he is laying bitiya. He must have misunderstood"

"Hello hi bye bye, that chit for a girl betrayed us and is trying to cause problems in our Anjali bitiya's marriage and you are supporting her. Our bitwa heard it himself. Don't forget that sasuma .Do you want the history to repeat .hello hi bye-bye"

That did the work, all the protest ended there. Nothing is more important for her than her grandchildren's happiness especially Anjali's. so she herself took the phone and called buaji house and asked khushi to come santhivan immediately without fail.

She then asked Anjali to call Shyam and to ask him to come. By the time she says this Manorama called Akash and asked him to return immediately without saying why.

Khushi was still not fully well but her temperature was down .so thought to go as nani herself called and asked her to come. Payal offered to accompany her but she refused as Payal was already working more due to her illness as both buaji and Payal has to manage her work.

She took an auto and went to santhivan. Akash reached before her, Shyam was yet to return.

She pressed the bell and waited to get the door open Hp opened it for her and said everybody is in the living room, so she went there.

The moment Arnav saw her

, he roared

"Here she is, come Ms.Gutpa "she could make it that Arnav was angry, not only angry but sarcastic. All the thought of seeing him and capturing his image in her eyes for coming days to pass took a back seat.so she brushed him and asked nani