Chapter 18

Arnav knows what ever she said is true. He felt more ashamed thinking of his activities. Was he not enough that his family equally participated in this. Arnav took a long breath.

"Khushi...I ...I am sorry.so sorry for everything"

"Raizada sir and sorry? Where did the sun rise today?"

"Khushi. I know our ways were terrible .But I assure you Payal won't be treated like that. She will be loved."

She laughed out loudly,then composed herself and said...Okay I will believe you but after a small test. Just go to your Mamiji and tell her son wants to marry my jiji. If she is elated and agreed for the proposal without anyone's coxing, I will convince my jiji. All you have to do is go home .Tell her and ask her to call me from her mobile to express her happiness. I will give you time till evening. What say Mr.Raizada?

Arnav rubbed his face. He know what his mami's reaction will be. He know whatever Khushi said is true. Mami won't be happy with the proposal. She will  create havoc in Shanthivan.

I am sure I won't get a call .So don't even bother. Bye Mr.Raizada. Oh..and Do not.. I repeat do not try to talk to me about this ever again or pull the stunt you did today .

Khushi didn't wait for Arnav's reaction. Arnav sat there not knowing what to do. Akash hadn't taken the rejection well and now most of the days he ended up drinking. His family has also started noticing his change in habits and had inquired him if Akash has some work related problems.

Arnav was working in his laptop when he heard a knock. He saw an impatient mami and a worried nani at the door.

"What happened Mami? Nani?"

"Arnav bitwa ,Akash bitwa still did come back. Do you know where he is?"

"He will be back mami. Don't worry" .what else can he do. He had asked one of his driver to follow Akash if he goes anywhere from AR .

"Bitwa we wanted to ask you something."

"Tell me nani"

"Bitwa. Is everything okay in office. My both grandsons seems to be lost these days. You indulge yourself more in work that you have been ignoring your health. It's been days that I have seen you at dinner table. Akash too seem to be lost. I found him in a drunken state one night. He seems to be always moody. It's been weeks that he even talked to Manorama or me. Tell me bitwa .Is everything okay?'

"Ha Arnav bitwa.Tell us. Is everything alright in office? My son didn't even answer me even if I ask something. HHBB. Why don't you talk to him once?

I have talked to him Mami.I know what is troubling him.

"what is it chotte?Is he in some problem" Nani panicked

Akash had asked him not to tell their family but till when he will let his brother continue this drinking .So he decided to tell his nani.

"He is in love Nani"before he could complete

"It's a good news chotte"

"My son is in love..."Mami wondered

"Yes.Akash loves a girl but she rejected him"

"How dare she? Why will she reject my handsome ,rich bitwa" Manorama couldn't digest that her son got rejected

"She said she don't feel that way and they won't suit"

"Why wouldn't they suit.My Akash is rich, educated ,handsome well behaved .what more does she want?

"Akash loves Payal. Khushi's sister. He approached her and proposed but she rejected him."Arnav stressed each word he said.

"How dare she try to trap my son .That poor Khoon bari taang. How did she think she will trap my poor bitwa". Manorama snared