•TRESSA•

"Uhhh-mhhhhh-hhhh"
She struggled to breathe under Dave's grip,he was too strong for her.She even tried biting his palm as hard as she could,but it bought no effect.He dragged her across the corridor,towards the boys locker room.As soon as he got in,he slammed the door shut and half threw half pushed her on to the floor.Her head got hit on the floor and she was bleeding.Her head felt dizzy and the pain was so agonizing that her vision was getting blurry.

"Oh well hey!"
She was knocked back to senses with a familiar voice,it was alex.She could've sworn that she've never been this happy seeing Alex.

And What in the world was standing next to Alex? A hybrid of vampires,white chalks,donkeys and maybe a robot?

Alex's arms were both secured and sealed tight to the lockers,clearly he was stuck.

And finally after 1 minute if the awkward silence,Alex broke it.

"Well meet the new street chick,this is an emposhhii,Chan peng kind of had a glow up,you know"

"It's empousai!! Em-pou-saaii YOU DUMB GOOD FOR NOTHING HALF BLOOD!"

The empousai,as it called itself screamed.

The weather quickly changed.eventhough they were inside a building,Tressa could actually feel the haunting weather outside.The storm was raging harsh and really bad.she could see tree branches,clothes,rocks and stones flying in the air as if they were 0 weight.
*CRASH*
Suddenly all the glass windows broke as the harsh icy cold storm wind entered the room.Stones and branches flew into the room as if someone was throwing them in.Her black t-shirt rippled in the wind,wildly.Her hair wavered and danced crazily in the storm.It was almost like a miniature hurricane.

Dave stood there,with his psychotic grin,as if he was enjoying the storm very much...And then Dave's eyes glowed as if it was made of LED bulbs,no...more power full...like a lighting bolt.A stone,a size of a very large apple hit right in his temple.Tressa did found it funny,but she didn't had the urge to laugh because he bled,not red...but gold.The golden blood trickled down to his nose bridge and then towards his thin lips down his chin.

"Tress guess what I am color blind! I see red as gold"
Alex said,quite dazed.

"Um I must be dreaming,right?"
Tressa blurted out.

"Uhm,sad news,you're not.i tried hitting my head in the locker and yeah it hurts like hell,so nevermind"

Alex tried being reassuring.

"You know,let's actually get into the bussines, I'd LOVE  to feed on this hero here"

The empousai said,pointing out at Alex.

"Wait wait wait- GIRL! DO I LOOK LIKE A BURRITO TO YOU AH??"

Alex tried convincing the empousai that he probably wasn't edible.

Tressa's brain was NOT functioning.after a whole 15 minutes of marching mock drills,vampire donkeys,dudes who bleed gold and crazy storms..Tressa should actually wake up.

*CRASH!*
Some one crashed at the locker room door and the door broke into pieces.
"The hero's here cupcakes!"

It was hedge.he stood at the entrance of the room,his chest buffed up,holding a wooden club and his goat hooves straightened.

wait a damn minute.GOAT HOOVES?!

Gleeson was a goat,waist down.that explained the bumps on his head,they were horns.
"Umm...super goatman coach?"
Alex spoke out stupefied.

"A satyr!"
Gleeson cried,
"Well let's end the game shall we cupcakes?'

Tressa looked at Alex who was already looking at her,dumbly.

"Don't tell me that you're going to grow chicken wings and bull horns,please I won't stop laughing-"

"Alex!shut up please!!"

Tressa could not beleive that Alex had the nerve to joke.

"Die already grandpa!"

"Wait wait wait you guys are related?"

"ALEX FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME IF YOURE NOT SHUTTING UP-"

Before Tressa could finish,Dave sneered as lunged at hedge.he swinged his club at Dave and hit him on the face.golden blood trickled down his cheeks

"Owww!!you stupid ass old goat!!"

Dave was changing his form.It looked like he was getting his molecules loose,he still had his brilliant psychotic grin on his face,but he looked like a misformed storm cloud with black leather wings.
Dave hissed.
"And now...we have a game don't we?"
Dave broke out into a laugh,and Tressa knew they were screwed.