Class

Allison's POV

I walked off of the bus. I caught up with Layla and will. Timetable in hand. A smile on my lips. "See you guys later!", I chirped. "See you at lunch All's!", Layla yelled after me. "See you later sis", Will called after me as well. I smiled and hummed to myself. Totally ignoring the looks of the people I passed by. They're just jealous. I looked down at my timetable. Okay, now. I can totally do this. I got my A game face on.

10 minutes later

Glob! I can't go this! The bell rang and I still haven't found my class yet. Great! Come on, where are you class?! And soon enough, there it was. Right in front of me. I scuffed and made my way towards the class. I gripped my backpack straps in hand. I walked into the doorway of the class. The class was full. I could feel a heat on my cheeks, I knew I was blushing, because I could feel eyes on me. "Ah, Misses. Stronghold. How nice for you to finally join us", the teacher said sarcastically. I sighed. "Sorry, couldn't find the room number", I said nervously. He gave me a small smile. "That's quite alright dear, how about you go sit down next to Mr. Peace, try not to anger him, he can get a little too hot headed", he said as he pointed to where I'll be sitting. Hot headed? I haven't seen him like that. Not with me at least. And speak of the devil. I smirked. There sat Warren. I made my way over to the desk. I dropped my backpack to the ground and plopped myself into the seat. I turned my head to look at Warren.

"Are you stalking me or something?", I asked him jokingly. I had a smirk on my lips. I saw the corner of his lips lift up. "You wish", he whispered to me. I giggled.

The teacher. (Mr. magneto) Started to speak and teach, which is ironic. Because he's teaching about metals. I took out a piece of paper and a pencil. Along with my glasses that I have to wear when I look at things up close. But of course, me being me and being clumsy. The glasses fell from the case and onto the floor. I went to bend down to grab them. But someone decided to do the same thing. So at the same time, our heads collided with each other. I felt a pain hit my forehead. Ow. I pulled away and rubbed my sore forehead. Ouch.

"Sorry", he whispered to me. Once it stopped hurting I looked at him. "It's okay, you got a hard head dude", I said giggling softly. He scuffed in amusement. He then placed my glasses on my desk. I smiled at him in thanks. I placed them on my face and looked back at the board. I started to make notes. And once the notes were done, we were given a worksheet to work on. I used my notes to help me. Which I worked, I stuck out my tongue at the side of my mouth. I usually do this when I work. It means I'm concentrating.

Warrens POV

Look at her. Beautiful. I can't believe we have the same class together. She looks so cute when she sticks her tongue out like that. I know, seems corny of me. But I couldn't help it. She makes me feel corny. She's beautiful. She's perfect. And how long have I known her? Two days. Jesus. I'm whipped. Badly. But she'll never want me. Everyone's scared of me. I have no friends. And I work at the paper lantern. I'm surprised she even speaks to me. No one else seems to even want to. But I don't blame them. I know I look scary. But her, she's everything I want in a soulmate. But I'm scared. What if she leaves too? What if she thinks I'm not worth being friends with? What if she rejects me if we are soulmates?

I shook my head. I need to stop thinking like that. I need to focus on my work. I can think about my feelings later. I grabbed a pencil and began to work. But it was a bit hard knowing she was right beside me.

For the rest of the classes before lunch. I've had them with her, and I've sat right next to her for all of them. Dear god. I'm going to fail this year. She distracts me with her beauty. But it wasn't really her fault. It's mine. I just get side tracked by her. It's like her vibe Is surrounding me. I like it, she gives off some good vibes and I like them.

So when the bell rang for lunch. She got up and grabbed her backpack. She turned to me and smiled. God, her smile was breathtaking. "See you at lunch, Same table, right?", she asked me. I just nodded at her. She smiled at me again. I could feel my knees buckle. God, she's beautiful. "I'll save You a seat", she said winking at me. She then left. I sighed and grabbed everything and shoved it into my backpack.

Oh yeah, I'm totally screwed.

I threw my backpack over my shoulder and made my way out of the classroom. Making my way towards the cafeteria.

Yeah. Totally. Absolutely. I'm totally screwed.

And right now. I don't think I really care that I am. Just as long as I get to see her beautiful face and smile everyday. I think I can get over being screwed. I mean, how hard can it be?