Happy Valentine's Day

Allison's POV (a few days before Valentine's Day)

I nervously watched as Lillian drew the drawing on my wrist. "Are you sure you know what your doing?", I asked her. Lillian was one of my old friends and she owed me. So I asked her for a tattoo. She stopped what she was doing and looked up at me, raising her eyebrow at me. She was no amused. "How long have you known me Allison?", she asked me. "Ummm, since preschool", I said softly. She rolled her eyes. "Since preschool, I know what I'm doing here, so sit back and shut up", she said before going back to doing my tattoo.

Isn't she just lovely? She has the greatest personality.

I flinched when she started the tattoo gun. It felt like a buzzing on my arm. It hurt because it dug into my arm. She wiped away the the bleeding ink. I flinched again when she started to go over it with the gun. I bit my lip to try and not whimper from how much it hurts. I wanted this, I wanted to show him how much he means to me. I clenched my fists through the pain. I knew it was going to be beautiful.

A hour later

She wiped the rest of the extra ink away and placed a nice lotion on it. Then she preceded to put on a plastic wrap on it. To keep it clean. And also because it tends to ink bleed most of the time. I sat up and looked at it. It was beautiful. I looked back at Lillian and smiled at her. "Thanks, it's beautiful", I told her happily. She gave me one of her usual smiles and hugged me. "It's no big deal, it's what friends are for. I can tell this boy is important to you", she said as she pulled away from me. I smiled and nodded. "He is", I said.

"Well it was nice seeing you, remember next weekend, we have our friendsday", she said. I giggled and nodded. "I'll bring the movies this time", I said winking at her. She laughed and nodded. "Okay, okay I got to admit my movie selection is not the best. But neither is yours", she told me. I put a hand to my chest in fake hurt. "How dare you, I have great taste in movie picking", I said. We both ended up burst out laughing.

After a few minutes we stopped laughing. "Well, I'll see you next week, don't forget", I sing sang. She rolled her eyes. "I won't, now get", she said as she playfully pushed me out of her room. I giggled and walked down the stairs. I waved happily to her mom and dad. She's been my best friend since preschool and it was a shame that she was homeschooled. I made my way to the mall. Planning on getting something special.

Five days later

Valentine's Day!

I nervously took off the plastic wrap. You have no idea how hard it was to keep this from everyone, especially Will, Layla and Warren. Especially Warren, he likes to be touchy, I don't mind it. But I didn't want him to see the tattoo till today. So I wore long sleeve shirts. But now I get to take it off. Yay!

After taking off the plastic wrap, I wiped away the icky inky blood. It was gross. But it turned out so beautiful. I put lotion on it. Making it smooth. I then preceded in getting dressed for school.