Not everything is pink colored when you are a princess.

"Morning" her majesty greets as she sits down "Aren't you supposed to be resting?" Jabril asks "Your wedding is around the corner and there is so much to do, how can you be thinking in resting?" she answers "Mother, Tamara and the wedding planner can take care of everything, you should stay in, rest" Jabril says "And do what? Stay in bed all day? No, thank you, I rather help plan your wedding, which reminds me, you need to be part of this" she says "Rest, and part of what?" Jabril asks "I did, yesterday, and part of this wedding, you can not leave everything on the hands of Tamara, the wedding planner, and me" her majesty answers "Mother, you had a heart attack, you need more resting, also, last time I checked, men were not part of the wedding planning" Jabril says and we look at him "But I will do my best to assist you in anyway I can" he says and we smile at him as we go on with our breakfast. 

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Eliza, please announce his highness that I am here to see him" I say as I reach to the desk outside of Jabril's office "His highness is busy and he doesn't want to be bothered" she says, jeez! what's with the attitude? "I'll talk to him later, then, thank you" I say as I turn and head to the elevators.

 "Tamara?" Jabril calls a few seconds later, I look at him "Hello, your highness" I greet "Why are you here? Why weren't you announced?" he asks as he walks to me "Mrs. Eliza told me you were busy, I didn't wanted to bother" I answer "You never bother, you are always welcome" he says and I smile at him "Tell me, what does my love need?" he asks "You mother needs and wants you to be at the food taste, she says that is something we need to do together, don't ask me why" I answer "When would that food tasting be?" he asks "Tomorrow at noon" I answer and he makes a face "You are busy" I say and he nods "Can you reschedule it?" he asks "No, our wedding is to happen in 2 weeks the menu to be chosen by then" I answer "Eliza" he calls "You have exactly 7 minutes" she says "You think you can pick a menu in 7 minutes?" he asks "A hundred percent sure of it" I answer "Then I am all yours" he says and I smile at him "Thank you, your highness" I say "You welcome, your highness" he says as he smiles at me "I'll leave you to work, I'll see you later" I say and he nods, I turn and head to the elevators.

"Tell me, your highness, what is your dream wedding?" the wedding planner asks and I shrug "You don't have a dream wedding, your highness?" she asks "I do, but..." "But?" the wedding planner asks "I'm afraid my dream wedding is not suited for this occasion" I answer "I don't follow" she says as she looks at the Queen "What she says is that her dream wedding is not the wedding that my son should have" her majesty explains "Exactly" I say "I'm sure I can change that, you just have to share your thoughts with me" the wedding planner says and I sigh "For instance, where do you want to get married?" she asks "One of our caregivers in the orphanage used to work here as a maid, and she is used to tell us stories of how wonderful and beautiful the palace was, her favorite part of the palace was the gardens, she used to tell us how beautiful it was, how big, how every single kind of flower would decor it with it's color, and it is unique form" I answer "Of course, My son getting married in the same place his father and I fell in love, I love the idea" her majesty adds "I get the picture, your highness, I will start working on some drawings, you know, decoration, and you let me what you think, once we have a green light, we move on to make it happen" the wedding planner explains and I nod.

"Are we still meeting tomorrow for the food tasting?" the wedding planner asks "Yes, his highness has 7 minutes to spare before his next meeting, so if you can quicken the process for him, I will be thankful" I answer "I'll do my best to bring build menu's, so all you have to do is taste and pick" she says and I nod "I will be in contact with Hugo to make sure your dress goes along with the theme, we need to meet with the baker, so you can chose the flavor and decoration of your cake, and I believe that will be it" she says "Perfect, thank you for everything" I say as we shake hands "See you tomorrow, your highness, your majesty" she says as she bows, and retires.