The Technical Difficulties

I admire the oceanic view from my room "Where are we?" I ask "We are in one of the many islands under the reign of his majesty and her majesty" Jared answers and I look at him "Wouldn't that be a problem? Give us away, I mean" I ask, they shake their heads "This is one of the smaller islands, your majesty, there aren't many residents here" Jared says "Besides, we have made sure your presence here is not known, just to the service of the house" Japhet says and I nod "Has our decoy arrived to Dubai?" I ask "The plane hasn't landed yet, but as soon as it does, and we have any information, we will let you know" Jared answers and I nod "How are we sure they would go after the decoy?" I ask "Johnson said it, inexperienced guards, people who can be easily bribed to allow them to enter the room and murder the decoy" Japhet explains and I sigh, they explained this to me already, I must not let panic get a hold of me, I need to stay clam, everything will be fine, they got this.

"Your majesty" Japhet calls and I look at him "The trip was long, why don't you rest? We will come get you when it is time to talk to his majesty" Jared says and I nod "Thank you" I say as I walk to the bed and they exit my room.

I truly hope everything goes according to plan.

A WEEK LATER...

I am starting to believe Jared and Japhet were wrong, I am staring to think that Lord Charles, Lord Scott, Lord Stevens, Mayor Conrad, Director Smith were the only ones who wanted my head, that there is nobody else, even Jabril shares my thoughts, but Jared and Japhet are convinced that there are more to the list of people who want me dead, they think that anytime soon, they will attempt against the life of decoy.

In the mean time, I have been enjoying the wonders and activities of this perfect paradise, they only thing missing is my husband, but Jared and Japhet don't want to bring him down here yet, because that would mean blowing up my cover, which can and will change the plans of the criminal minds, because they will know we are on to them, which changes everything **SIGH** Why did I agree to this?

"Your majesty" Japhet calls and I look at him "The king desires to have a word" he adds and I smile as I grab the phone "Jabril" I answer "Hello, my love, how are you? Are you enjoy yourself?" he answers back "I am fine as I was yesterday and like I said yesterday, I want you to be here with me" I say and he sighs "I want to be there too, I am starting to consider the idea of bring you back to me, because this is going nowhere" he says and I sigh "I agree with his majesty" I say "I'll arrange everything, then" he says "Okay, I can't wait to be in your arms again" I say and I know he is smiling "I can't wait to have you in my arms again, make love to you..." Japhet grabs my phone and hangs up, I look at him.

"Why did you do that for?" I ask, really annoyed, I was enjoy the curse of that conversation "The decoy was attacked, we had to hang up or our cover would have been blown off" Japhet explains and I open my eyes like plates, they decoy must do all the things I do, that means that she was on the phone when they attacked her "They wanted Jabril to witness, hear my murder" I say "I am afraid so" Jared says and I sigh "We must find a way to tell his majesty, he is going to be worried sick, if we don't" I say "For the moment, we need his majesty to be worry sick, at least until we get the information we need out of the hit-man" Japhet says and I nod.

Kill me while I spoke to my husband. They wanted to deliver their message, and it heard, loud and clear.

3 HOURS LATER...

**RING** **RING** "Hello" Jared answers and he listens "I see, thank you" Jared says and hangs up, I look at him expecting "The hit man confessed, it seems that Lord Scott, Charles, and Stevens together with Mayor Conrad, they had several illegal business going on, as expected the other side of those business was not happy that their biggest source of money was cut off, and they decided to take revenge" Jared explains "Do you have a name?" I ask "Yes, Vito Russo" he answers and I blink a few times "But Jabril paid him to stay away, Jabril spared his life, all he had to do was stay away" I say "True, but that agreement went on until you messed in his business" Japhet explains and I sigh "There is more" Jared says and I look at him "What else could be said?" I ask "Mr. Russo kindly informed us how the man who poisoned you got inside the palace" Jared answers and I look at him expecting him to go on "Johnson was behind your poisoning, as we suspected, because you didn't ruined the deals for some people in the parliament, you ruined deals for him too, so he allowed the man enter the palace and do what he was paid to do" Jared explains and I panic rises "Where is Johnson right now?" I ask "In custody" Jared answers "And Jabril? Where is my husband?" I ask and Jared looks down.

"I made you a question, answer it" I demand "His majesty confronted Johnson, and he wasn't in the disposition to go down so easily, so he shot his majesty twice in the chest, and made an attempt to escape" Jared says, I feel my heart been ripped out of my chest, I feel my word collapsing, Jabril dying, this cannot be happening, I should have known something like this was going to happen "Why didn't you prevent it?" I ask and they look at me "YOU KNEW JOHNSON COULDN'T BE TRUSTED, YET YOU ALLOWED HIM TO WONDER AROUND MY HUSBAND, HOW COULDN'T YOU WORRY ABOUT HIS SAFETY" I snap at them "We are sorry, your majesty, we have failed to you" they say as they bow, I cry.

"When are we going back?" I ask "The plane is been prepared, your majesty, as soon as it is ready, we will departure to Bameth" Jared says and I nod as I sit down in my bed "Your majesty, we suggest, you stay as calm as possible, panic will not do any good to you or the baby" Japhet says and I look at him "Baby?" I ask and he blinks a few times "Haven't you noticed?" Jared asks and I shake my head "We thought you knew" Japhet says "How did you noticed?" I ask "The constant dizziness, the hunger, the exhaustion, the bathroom runs" Jared answers "I thought those were effects of the poisoning, after all, it has been a week" I say as I sigh "Would you like us to contact the royal doctor?" Japhet asks "Please, I would like to be sure of what you suspect, before I make any conclusions" I say and they bow "Yes, your majesty" they say as they retire.

As I change my gowns a little belly bump, I walk to the mirror, and I look at it "How couldn't I noticed you before?" I ask myself as I rub my little belly bump "I'm sorry, Mommy has been so distracted that I didn't noticed you were growing inside of me" I say as I keep rubbing it, suddenly, sadness kicks in "Oh baby, I hope that when we get back, you still have a daddy, because I know this news would bring so much joy to him" I say as I rub my belly and cry. 

It is happening, my worst nightmare is happening. History repeating itself, Jabril suffering the same fate his father suffered.