Why they just don't give up?

"Your majesty" the royal messenger calls as I enter to the palace, I look at him "The king and the parliament desire you to join them at their meeting" he says and I sigh "Thank you, I will be on my way right now" I say as he bows and I head to the parliament meeting room.

"My queen took the right decision, this men were stealing from Bameth, and you as the parliament should be supporting her decision, instead of questioning it" Jabril says "The Queen had no need to go to the orphanage and cause so such scene" Lord Charles says "You are saying that my wife doings are wrong? Why is that Lord Charles? Were you somehow been benefited from this crime? Are you involved in this scheme?" Jabril asks "That's nonsense, your majesty" Lord Charles answers "Then why the actions of my wife were wrong?" Jabril asks "Introducing her majesty, Queen Tamara Isabel Ramses" the royal announcer says as I enter to the meeting room, the men stand and bow "Rest" I say as I walk to my seat, next to my husband.

"Why was I summoned, your majesty?" I ask my husband "The parliament wants to reverse your decision of sending this men to jail, under the statement that you don't have that kind of authority, much less when you are not supposed to be involved directly in the decisions made in the orphanage, since that is a local manner, something the mayor handles" Jabril answers "Last time I checked as Queen I have the authority to point and punish when something is wrong, specially when I have the support of my husband, or am I mistaken, Lord Thomas?" I ask "No, your majesty, you are right, you can point and punish the wrong without our permission" Lord Thomas answers "Then why are we having this discussion? You should be happy that I discovered that this men were stealing from you, under your noses, and that I put an end to it, but if we are having this discussion, that means that some of you were been benefited from this act of crime" I say as I look around "Your majesty, your accusations are serious" Lord Caleb says "Think about it, Lord Caleb, members of the parliament, if we are having this conversation, if you are saying that I have no authority to put an end to this act of crime, that I was out of place, this means that many of the members of this parliament were been benefited from this scheme" I say and they murmur "May I?" I ask my husband "Please" he says and I stand.

"Her royal majesty gave me the orphanage, I have a letter right here that says so" I say as I rise the envelope the Queen gave me the day before "I was not out of place, I was doing my job as Queen, there books, records that prove the actions of this men, I bet my head that if we keep searching will unmask more stealing, money, that Bameth needs and this men are keeping from themselves, anyone who dares to say that I did something wrong, are people that are part of this, who were getting their pockets filled with money that belongs to our country, and allow me to tell you gentlemen, if you stole from your country, your are not against the problem, you are part of it, and you need to be cut off, removed, and you need to pay for your wrongs" I say and many members of the parliament look down "I rest my case" I say as I sit down.

"Gentlemen, I believe this meeting was unnecessary and waste of everybody's time, the decision of the queen remains, this men go to jail, and every single penny they have will be used to pay their debt to Bameth, any oppositions?" Lord Bremen asks and the parliament murmurs "If this goes on, I will take in consideration investigating every single member of the parliament to seek for more criminals" Jabril says "The decision of the queen remains, agreed?" Lord Caleb says "Agreed" everybody chants "The parliament rests, take those men away" Lord Thomas says and Mayor Conrad and Director Smith are taken away.

"You know what this means, right?" I ask and Jabril nods "There are some of the members of the parliament stealing money from Bameth" he adds as he sighs "I will have to handle this with discretion and care, but I can't allow them to keep stealing from our country, they have to pay for their crimes, this can't go on" he says "We just have to be quiet, smart, and diligent on this subject" Queen Martha says and we look at her "We are messing with the Achilles heel of greedy people, but not just that, we are messing people who will do anything to avoid going to jail, even when that means that one of us must go down" she says "I know, that's why none of you are dealing with this, I will talk to Lord Thomas, and we will handle this, you stay out of it" Jabril says "You don't understand son, it is too late to stay out, there is no way to stay out, not after this meeting, you and Tamara declared war on them, and as I said, they will do anything to not be discovered, specially when they freedom is on the line" Queen Martha says, then she sighs "Just be careful, son, but specially do not trust this matter with everybody" she says, Jabril sighs as I rest my head on my his shoulder.