Save me.

"Good night, Mrs. Francis" I greet as I hang my coat in the closet "Do you have my money? Where is my money?" she asks and I sigh "I'll bring in your money tomorrow, Mrs. Francis, I promise" I answer as I walk pass her and head to Danny's bedroom "I hope so, otherwise, you will be in a lot of trouble" she says and I decide to ignore her and continue my path to Danny's bedroom.

"Hey" I greet as I enter to my boyfriend's bedroom "Hey, did you brought in Mom's Money? You know she needs to pay her treatment the day after tomorrow in the afternoon" Danny greets back in a whisper, his eyes glued to the TV, **SIGH** "I know, but I don't get paid until tomorrow, so I'll bring it in tomorrow in the night" I answer as I place my bag down "Did you go the job in the palace?" he asks as I enter to the bathroom "Yes" I answer "Good" he says "Did you went out to get a job?" I ask as I change into my pajamas "Why would I do that? You got another job" he answers and I sigh "True, but you know it is temporary, until you get a job, that was the agreement" I say "Do I need to remind you who was the one who sustained you for a whole year when your lost your at the factory" he asks "Do I need to remind you who has been sustaining you and your mother for the last 2 years? I don't want to complain, but a little help wouldn't kill me" I answer back as I exit the bathroom "I'll go job hunting tomorrow" he says "Thank you" I say as I lay down next to him.

ON THE NEXT MORNING...

"Morning" I greet as I enter to the kitchen "I truly hope you bring in my money tonight" Mrs. Francis greets back "Mother, give Tamara a rest" Danny says as he takes a sip of his coffee "A rest? We are 2 weeks behind on the last payment, I..." "She will bring the money today, we will make the payment tomorrow morning as agreed, nothing to worry about" Danny says cutting his mother off in mid complain and giving her a serious look, Mrs. Francis crosses her arms and mumbles something "Aren't you late for you new job?" Danny asks and I look at the clock "Right, I'll see you later, hopefully with good news" I says as I exit the kitchen.

ARG! Why hasn't his highness allowed me to enter to his room? What's he doing in there? My arms and legs hurt, I have been standing here for over 10 minutes in heels and carrying a heavy food tray, not to mention that I am falling behind schedule which can get me in a lot of trouble, with Mrs. Francis, because if I don get my job done on time, I can't cash in my paycheck, and give Mrs. Francis the money for her treatment, and she will be even angrier than she normally is with me "I know, I have asked you a hundreds of  times, but I need to go on with my work, please, knock again" I ask the guard, he sighs, but knocks on the door for the hundred time "Come in" his highness answers and I sigh on relief as the guard gets door for me.

"Good morning..." I stop my greet and bow as I stare at the scene happening before me, his highness and Mrs. Eliza kissing **BUFF** "I'll make all your dreams come true" he said "Take the risk, he likes you" she said, yeah right, all he wanted was to get inside of my panties, and since I didn't give in, he moved on to his next prey, thank God I didn't risk it for his highness, or I would be in serious trouble right now.

The guard coughs, Mrs. Eliza and his highness turn their heads in my direction "Tamara" his highness calls as he steps away from Mrs. Eliza "Good morning, your highness, would you like me to leave breakfast and come back later?" I ask him "Yes, that would be perfect" Mrs. Eliza says as she gets closer to his highness, but he steps back and she frowns "I have a busy schedule, Eliza, and thanks to you I am over 5 minutes behind it, so please, leave so I can have breakfast, get ready to work, and Tamara can finally start with her chores" he says and she frowns even harder, I simply walk to the table and place the food tray on it "I thought you wanted to have fun" she says and his highness looks at me, I tip my head aside "I never said that, so please be gone" his highness says pointing at the door "But Jabril..." "His highness" I correct "Your highness, we have unfinished business" she says "You said what you had to say, do I have to get the guards?" his highness asks and Mrs. Eliza shakes her head "No need, I'll be on my way" she says as she turns and faces me "I would like to see you in my office" she says and I nod "Eliza" his highness calls "Leave Tamara alone, she hasn't done anything wrong" he says and I frown, did he just got in the line of fire for me?