All is said, all is done • Chapter 57

Chapter Fifty-Seven

Y/n's P.O.V

"You have your mom's wand right?" I asked. "That I do."

"Good you're gonna need it." I sighed.

*

We fought death eaters off for what felt like forever. "Stupefy!" I yelled, my voice growing tired. I fired one more spell sending the man flying back. "Let's go!" Draco yelled grabbing my arm and pulling me away.

"We need to help out in the great hall-" Crash. We had bumped into someone and fell into a pit of rubble.

"What-" Draco turned to see Hermione and Ron next to us on the ground.

I smiled lightly but it quickly faded when I turned to see what was in front of us. Nagini was heading at us with full force.

"Draco!" I yelled pulling onto him as Hermione did the same with Ron.

"It's its.." he stuttered as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders, shielding me. I clung to him, closing my eyes.

Merlin, how long does it take to die?

I opened my eyes to see the snake gone and Neville holding the Gryffindor sword.

I turned to my boyfriend to see his eyes still shut. "Draco! Draco! It's gone." I told him shaking his shoulders lightly. "Huh?" he opened his eyes confused.

"Are you two alright?" I asked Ron and Hermione. Hermione nodded with a small laugh not believing what just happened.

I tried to move out of Draco's grip but he just held onto me tighter.

"What are you-" "Just let me hold onto you for a second longer. I thought we were..." he didn't finish his sentence as he just buried his head in my chest. I sighed hugging him back for a little while longer.

"Thank you Neville." Draco managed to let out. The other three were left wide eyed, not expecting the words Malfoy let out.

He pulled away from the hug as we all stood up wiping the dust off of our clothes.

I walked over to Neville and pulled him in for a hug. "You saved our lives." I whispered in his ear. When I pulled back he held a huge smile on his face, I chuckled turning to Hermione and Ron.

Simultaneously Hermione and I went in for a hug. "I'm so glad you're safe." she told me.

"Thank you for everything." I replied. "What are friends for?" Ron added with a smiled. I shook my head laughing as I hugged the Weasley.

"You did amazing out there you know?" I told the red haired boy.

"You think so?" He asked as I let go. "Oh I know so." I replied with a grin as I walked over back to Draco, holding his hand.

"Guys! Guys! Harry killed... Voldemort" Ginny ran over to us yelling. "He actually did it?" Ron asked. "He did." Ginny smiled with tears in her eyes.

We all exchanged looks, not being able to hold back our smiles as we walked to the great hall.

*

"There he is." Ron said as we saw Harry standing in the middle of the room. I looked around seeing students and teachers happily chatting. "You did it." I ran up to the boy engulfing him in a hug.

"Thanks Y/n." he chuckled, hugging me back.

"Malfoy." he nodded to Draco. "Potter." Draco replied nodding slowly.

I rolled my eyes at the two frenemies.

"We will be heading back now?" I told the group, wanting to let the three childhood friends spend time alone together. "Where to?" Ron asked. "Somewhere." Draco answered for me.

I nodded and let the blonde haired boy take my hand and lead me outside.

The cool breeze hit our faces as we took a better look at the school in front of us.

"This place is a mess." he said kicking a piece of rock on the ground. "What'd you expect?" I asked. "Nothing less." he half smiled wrapping his arm around me.

"Draco! Y/n!" we turned to the voice calling out to us and saw no other than Emaline, Blaise, and my dad walking toward us.

I moved running toward the three and wrapping my arms around Emaline. "Is it really over?" she asked me. "It is." I told her.

I pulled away and turned to see Blaise with open arms. I walked into them as he swayed us side to side playfully.

"Glad your safe weirdo." he teased ruffling my hair.

"Wish I can say the same."

"Hey!" He scolded me. "Joking..joking" I defended raising my hands up. He shook his head, trying to hide the small smile that was plastered on his face. I turned to the middle to see my dad.

I walked over, standing right in front of him. "You have no idea how proud I am of you." he told me as he pulled me in for another hug.

I had a feeling that today would be a day full of hugging, but I wasn't complaining. "Thanks dad. I'm happy you're here."

"Me too darling...me too." he replied.

"Let's go home now, shall we?" he asked. I nodded into his chest.

"Severus." his eyes snapped to the seventeen year old girl who just used his first name. "Yes Emaline?" he answered, acting annoyed.

"Can we all have a sleepover today at your guys house?" she asked clapping her hands together. He groaned.

"Can we?!? It sounds fun!" Blaise cheered from next to his girlfriend. "So let me get this straight...you want to have a sleepover after we all almost just died." he raised an eyebrow as he responded.

"Yes duh." Emaline said as if it was obvious.

"I guess so." he finally agreed. "Yes!" Draco and I said simultaneously. "Trust me Y/n's dad makes the best pancakes!" Emaline added as we all walked off, happy holding one another's hand.

EPILOGUE IN NEXT CHAPTER!

(If at least one of you knows where the pancake reference is from in my book comment the chapter cause I'll love you forever ♡)

Hey guys! This is the second to last chapter of Snape's daughter! There will be an epilogue! Thank you for sticking with me along the way! I love you guys endlessly! Feel free to check out my other stories or leave a follow to stick around for updates on what I'm doing! Like always don't forget to leave a comment and a vote! Love you! 🤍