Silver Locket • Chapter 43

Chapter Forty-Three

Y/n's P.O.V

It was at this moment when I realized that the dinner wasn't for us but the horrifying creature the slid ahead.

I turned my attention away as I heard the disgusting sounds of my old teacher being eaten.

*

"Take me with you. I can't stay here, please." I begged my dad as we stood outside alone.

"Y/n you have to stay here. It won't be too long til I see you again." he whispered.

"Yes it will and you know it will." I answered back. He nodded. "I'll see you soon darling." he gave me a tight hug.

His hands made its way to my necklace that he got me a few years ago for christmas, he looked at me, giving it a small pull before pulling away and apparating.

I looked down at it confused. It had changed color.

Instead of the locket being gold it was now silver. I opened it carefully and there was the same video of us that was always there except the other side of the locket was empty.

I pressed it out of curiosity and it showed a first person view of someone.

"What the hell?" I whispered to myself.

"Ah Severus." A man said as the person shook his hand.

No way was I watching my dad right now. Oh.

It finally hit me.

I was seeing through his necklace that I just so happened to give him for Christmas. "Hey Y/n." I heard a call from behind me.

I closed the locket quickly giving it a small tug, turning it back to the color gold.

Did he put a charm on them? I was pulled out of my thoughts by Draco. "Come on love, lets go inside." he lead me inside the house.

*

I found myself tugging on my locket almost ten times a day.

I missed my dad. I missed him alot. I missed my friends.

Being locked inside a house and not being allowed to go anywhere or do anything was highly annoying.

"Y/n you haven't left the room in three days." Draco complained bringing me a bowl of some type of food, that I had no intention of eating. "So what?" I replied looking up toward the ceiling.

"Y/n come on." he groaned.

"What's the point, theres nothing for me to do outside of this room anyways." I answered back. "Tonight was Bill and Fleur's wedding" he announced all of a sudden.

I turned to him quickly.

"Don't tell me-" I started. "They went." he muttered. "Why?" I groaned annoyed. "They wanted him." he whispered.

"I know they wanted him Draco! They really couldn't wait one day and had to go ruin a wedding?!?" I yelled.

"Y/n..." "What if that happened to us Draco?" he looked taken aback by my words. I realized what I said and shook my head quickly.

"Sorry" I mumbled before going back to laying on Draco's bed.

"Y/n I know it sucks right now but it'll get better I promise" he sighed moving to sit down next to me. "How long until what you're saying is true?" I asked turning to him. "I don't know." he responded quietly.

I hope you guys liked this chapter! I haven't posted in a few days so I decided to give you this gem! Thank you for all the support! Don't forget to leave a vote and comment! 🤍