The Dinner {1} • Chapter 41

Chapter Forty-One

Y/n's P.O.V

"I miss them." I told Draco. "I know me too." he replied before putting the letter back on the table. "You ready?" he asked me. I nodded with a sniff.

He said a spell making the letter burn into crisps and soon getting blown away with the wind.

*

"Draco and Y/n get down here please!" I heard Draco's dad's voice call out.

"Lets go." He stood up and I followed after him exiting the room. "Yes?" Draco asked confused. "We are having the dinner tonight both of you be ready." he growled before walking away.

I was still deathly afraid of the man after what he did to me in the ministry but I knew he wouldn't hurt me, well at least now.

I turned to Draco. "What dinner?" I asked him confused.

He grabbed my hand pulling me up the stairs. "I really don't understand why he calls us just to say one thing." I told the boy annoyed as we walked into the room.

"Y/n we have a dinner with the dark lord tonight." he gulped.

I automatically stopped talking and turned to face him.

"W-what?" I stuttered. "All the death eaters are coming as well, including your father" I felt a breath of relief come out of my body as I heard him say my dad was going to join us. There was a small knock at the door.

"Come in" Draco yelled out. Narcissa stepped inside.

"I'm sure Lucius has already mentioned that we will be having guests this evening." she spoke softly. We both nodded.

"Okay well great. Draco I hung your suit in your closet this morning and Y/n I have prepared a dress and shoes for you considering you don't have much clothes here." She explained.

"Thank you Mrs. Malfoy" I smiled. "Oh call me Narcissa please, well I'll leave you both to it." she walked out of the room.

I was staying with the Malfoy's considering I have no other place to stay.

I also happened to be staying in Draco's room. When his parents would come and wish us goodnight he would be on the couch but the second they left he would join me on his bed.

Draco walked over to his closet opening the door slowly, inside was a black suit nicely hung and a simple yet elegant black dress:

"It's almost time so I'm going to let you get ready here and I'll come get you when I'm done." he smiled giving me a peck on the cheek before leaving the room.

I sighed pulling the dress out and laying it on the bed.

"I hate this." I whispered to no one in particular. I walked to a mirror, grabbing my wand and waving it slightly. In front of me appeared a small bag.

I open it to see makeup and hair items. Out of all the spells there was to remember this one was definitely the most useful. I let my hair fall down out of the ponytail it was currently in.

I curled my hair pinning two small pieces of my hair to the back of my head. I put a bit of makeup and stood up changing into my dress.

As I was about to put on my shoes Draco walked in.

"You-" I looked up to see him grinning softly. "You look gorgeous." he smirked walking over. I stood up finally finishing getting ready.

I walked over to him as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I slung my arms over his neck, looking him up and down.

"And don't you look handsome" I giggled.

"Thank you darling." he leaned in kissing me lightly.

The short kiss soon turned into way longer than a few minutes. "Draco we need to go, we are going to be late." I told the boy chuckling. "They can wait five more minutes." he replied, leaning back in.

Just as our lips were about to meet for a second time I heard a loud scary demanding voice yelling our names. Draco's eyes widened before shutting tightly.

"DRACO AND Y/N GET DOWN HERE!"

"Is that your dad?" I asked. "Yes we better get down now before he kills us both." he tugged at my hand. "Wait." I whispered. I ran over to the mirror fixing my appearance quickly.

I turned back to Draco fixing his hair before walking to the main room hand in hand.

Before actually getting there I heard the small chatter of voices. It's probably only a few people.

I felt Draco's grip on my hand tighten as we turned the corner to see at least almost twenty five people sitting down at the dinning table.

My eyes widened noticing the amount of people there and just as Draco said, at the front of the table was the dark lord himself. I tried not to look so surprised as the table's attention turned to us.

"How lovely of you two to join us?" Bellatrix said out loud.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for all the support! Don't forget to leave a vote/comment!🤍