FOURTY - SEVEN : Getting Ready

Start from the beginning

With that he ended the call. Maybe he's just not in the mood yesterday. Then someone knock on my door, the door opened revealing Hyungwon.

"Kihyun was out to work and Woosung has something to do so he told me to look after you since I've already know your condition" Hyungwon awkwardly said. "I'm not really a great cook so yeah, you know how to cook right?" He added.

"I'm also not a great cook, is ramen okay to you?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I'll wait for you downstairs" he said and I gave him a nod before he left.

I get myself ready before I went downstairs and there's Hyungwon sitting on the couch. I just went straight to the kitchen and started to prepare all the ingredients I need.

"So you're really pregnant?" Hyungwon asked. I didn't look at him I just answered him with a hum.

"And you haven't told Changkyun about it?" He asked leaning against the fridge as he stare at me.

"The rimming is not that good, so yeah I haven't told him yet" I answered. "Please don't tell him"

"It's not my business to butt in other's people responsibility, so yeah" Hyungwon said making his way to sit on the kitchen isle.

"How long have you been pregnant?"

"A month"

"I don't really know what's stopping you from telling him. The fact that he's the father of your child" he said.

"He already opened up the topic about him being a father. But he said he doesn't want to be a father at this young age"

"What an asshole. He's been fucking you and cumming inside you but afraid to take responsibility" Hyungwon said. "If I just knew that he'll be a jerk to you, I should have snatched you away from him the moment I saw you at the bar"

"But you didn't" I said turning off the stove.

"Cause you look interested in him" He talked back.

"Breakfast is ready" I told him serving him a bowl of ramen. He was just staring at him the whole time I was serving our food.

"So don't you have a job or something?" I asked him.

"I call for a sick day for today" he answered as he started to eat his noodles.

"So Woosung will be gone for the whole day?"

"No, he said it'll just took him hours, he'll be back after lunch I guess" he said. I just nodded and started to eat my noodles.

We're just quietly eat our breakfast when I heard the front door open. It was Jaehyeong.

"Jaehyeong what are you doing here?" Hyungwon asked.

"Woosung said he'll be out, I thought there's no one looking after Minkyung so I'm here to check her" Jaehyeong said.

"But I'm already here, you can leave now" Hyungwon said.

"Did you already ate breakfast?" I asked Jaehyeong and he shook his head no.