Laufeia laughs, "Not expected but funny."

   "Dad!" I cry. I felt it, I felt my father give his life.

   Then all hell breaks loose, my powers intensifying the worst of it. The Enchantains scramble for the doors, pushing and stepping over one another in their hurry to get out. I feel their panic, their worry, their impending doom.

   Doug bravely gets his sword, points it high in the air and yelled, "The witch has killed our King. Warriors, to me!"

  With bleary eyes, I watch my courageous Warrior charge forward, I feel the courage thriving in him, not one ounce of fear.

   "Oh, that's cute." Laufeia snaps and Doug is tossed into a wall, his head making an awful crack.

   "Doug," I sob brokenly, proud to have called that young man my protector.

   Hundreds of Warriors pour out of thin air and charge Laufeia, who stands perfectly calm as they are flung away from her.

   "Arg!" Hope shouts in agony. I pay attention to what's going on in my Beloveds mother. Her emotions are dictated by her fire, or so I thought. Naturally there's rage, passion and some other feeling I can't distinguish but will later on understand.

   I twist to see Hope, Fay and Owen encased in fire. I feel the vengeful need coursing in all three dragons, particularly strong in Hope. As one the dragons walk to Laufeia, giving her everything they have.

   "Wonderful." Laufeia winks at them and as one they fall.

   Anna screams.

   I put my hands to my ears; it's too much. The screaming pain and anguish. Everyone in the room, whatever they're going through, I feel it. Feel it all. The fear, the pounding hearts, the hopelessness, the death of every fallen Enchantain.

   LITTLE WAVE! Zayden had been yelling for some time, his small presence drown by my horrible surroundings. Your telepathic powers are wide open. Shut it off.

   I can't. I can't. I can't. I sob.

   Pull yourself together! Get that damn cloak on!

   I can't. I can't...

   With a cry of frustration, I stagger back. Zayden has taken over. He stands us talk, "Squishy, Seth the Elementals must leave."

   James taps our shoulder, "Elemental Zayden, take the kids to safety. We will buy you time." Andrea, Jackson, Matt and the other Elementals stand behind him.

   NO! I wail.

   "Fight hard, fight strong. My children, I could not be more proud. Should you die, Light will be honored to accept you."

  They rush forward. Matt and Andrea fall. That's all we see before a thick wall of ice is separating us from the utter chaos. Zayden turns to the others, they are a complete mess but luckily not nearly as severe as me. Anna, Vivian and Aliyah are bawling their eyes out while the others are either silently crying or standing there in total shock.

   Zayden snaps, "Jordan, Dmitri, Delcan get rid of the wall."

   Jordan numbly blinks, "Huh?"

   Zayden invades their minds and convinces them to be calm and then tear the brick wall down. Zayden uses water to clear the debris and dust, letting the air to ruffle the girl's dresses. "Come on, time to go!"

   The others still can't move.

   "Reason, Charlotte and Anna, dragon up. Angels get those wings."

  "We haven't yet." Vivian meekly said.

   "Where's Melody?" Reason aggressively asked.

   "Melody is broken at the moment." Zayden sighs.

   "How could Melody be bro-" Reason started to demand.

   Growing tired of childish games, Zayden enters Reason's mind and forces him to shift into a dragon. He then makes Cherry and Anna mount him.

   A flapping sound and the Creature Warriors land in the opening. "Warriors, you have done well. Get on your Creatures." The angels go to their pegasus', the wolves to their griffins, and the mermaids to their thunderbirds. Everyone numb and in a zombie like state. "Seth, ride with Aliyah on Joel, we will need your assistance." Seth listens.

   Zayden climbs onto Squishy and we take off. The moment we're airborne, Zayden straightens himself, "Shadows of the night, cover us. Conceal us. Hide us from the evil that wishes to harm us."

   Somehow, the shadows listen. You could gaze directly at us and not see a thing.

   Little wave? How are you?

   I can't answer. I can't do anything.

   Zayden nods, somehow comprehending what I am going through. We fly over the Enchanted Forest smoothly.

   "Where are we going?" Ester dully asks.

   "Away from the Light Kingdom." a heartbreaking frown creeps over our face, "Darkness is now in control."

   And so we fly on into the late night with disappear and pain branded in our hearts. Two words repeating themselves in my tormented mind.

   I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't.