She laughs, "You can't wear jeans."

"I could." I defend

"Shh. Put these on," she hands me pretty white glittered high heels.

I stare at them then her in utter astonishment, "First a dress, now high heels. It's like you want me to fall and kiss the floor."

Once the shoes are on Xiba has me walk in circles. For a moment I was wobbly but soon got used to the height. "After this, I'll stop complaining about being short."

A crisp knock then someone enters, "Oye! Look at that beauty."

I grin as Grandpapa comes to me. In the one day I've known him I've already come to adore my Grandpapa. He has on what seems to be a generals outfit. He bows, "I am here to escort the enticingly lovely Elemental Melody to her grand coronation."

I loop our arms together, "Could not have asked for a more dashing escort."

We proudly exit and my guards follow closely. Xiba ran off to do get dressed herself.

"Melody, you are breathtaking." Squishy complemented.

"Thanks." I chirp. I have no problem with people, or huge thunderbirds, telling me I look good. My self image isn't that messed up.

We walk up a couple of stairs and turn a corner, the coronation will be held in the thrown room which is on the higher levels of the castle. Standing in front of the large doors are two Dhampyr, and looking nervous are the rest of the Elementals.

"Seth! Mel!" Aliyah flings herself into Seth's wide arms and they share a long kiss. Aliyah's baby blue dress has lace and her hair is a long fishtail braid. Oh, irony.

"Elemental Melody, you are looking particularly sexy." Kyle kisses my hand. I pull back and give him a light slap on his forehead.

"Wow Kyle, you're somewhat attractive." I tease. His short bushy brown hair is sleeked back with gallons of muse. His tux is deep blue with a snow white tie.

He winks, "I know."

"Melody, your dress!" Vivian squeals, covering her mouth.

The angels approach me. Vivian has a long sleeved canary yellow dress with her hair in an elegant ponytail. Ester's dress matches her golden hair perfectly and her hair is in a bun similar to mine. Zane has on a black tux with a yellow vest. We lock eyes and a mutual understanding of friendship is formed. Zane will forever be my first love but we are not made for each other. I can hope that some day he'll find his Beloved and that she's every bit of wonderful she should be.

I clap, "The angels truly are angels tonight. But wait till morning Esterzilla will be back." She gave me a dry smile along with a pinch on the nose.

"They got nothing on us." Jordan says.

I grin. They have matching emerald green tux's with black bow ties. Their hair is reminding me of a movie star's. "You gentlemen are devilishly handsome."

"And us Mel?" Anna called.

Her and Cherry stand together. Anna wears a pink frilly dress and her blonde hair is curled piggy tails. Cherry has a floor length blood red dress and her hair is in loose curls.

"Is it hot in here, or is it you two?" I fan myself. Anna giggles and Cherry discreetly nods behind me.

Reason snakes his hand around my waist- did a angel cruelly deoxygenate the room because I can't breathe. Reason's tux is true black, the only color on him is the red silk tie around his neck. His hair remains shaggy and wild. There's something hot about a pierced and tatted guy wearing a tux. I mean Reason's always hot but this takes it to a whole other level.

Cool down, the heat's getting to you.

"You're too sexy for your own good." he murmurs.

"I'm taking that as a compliment." I tug his tie.

"Take it anyway you like." he replies. Double meaning much.

Xiba comes bustling in, blonde hair, dress and make-up completely done. This woman works fast. "Line up. Line- Reason! That hair." she pulls out a comb and hair spray from what seemed like no where.

"No way." Reason ducks but she's quicker. In no time is Reason's hair sleeked back, revealing his handsome face. I stand there, gazing in awe like a moron.

"Those piercings-"

"Are staying." he glares at her, the dare clear.

Xiba rolls her eyes, "Line up. Melody in the lead with her escort, Kyle and Aliyah stay a few feet behind her. Then Ester, Vivian, Zane. Then Jordan, Dmitri, Delcan. Finally Reason, Charlotte and Anna. Quickly now!"

We do as she says. Gandpapa takes my hand and places it in the crook of his elbow. "This is your moment."

The doors are thrust open by Dhampyr and I exhale. Music, small chatter and the amazing smell of food flood over me.

The thrown room is decorated in the most stunning of ways. I see we Enchantains have a thing for glass because the entire roof is made up of just that. Allowing the silver blue light of the moon to peek in. The floor was shiny marble, walls with long drapes covering tall windows. Assortments of white roses are smartly placed throughout the room. Even from here, the front, I could see the multiple colored, hand carved rose that was planted in the very center of the thrown room, protected by a layer of clear rock. Dwarf made, a gift to Zayden. Knew that because of the extreme reading I did.

Grandpapa holds me steady and we walk. I'm thankful for him because I don't think I'd be able to do this alone. Surrounding us are the Enchantians, most I recognize from books. As we pass they bow respectively. There's the oddest mixture of elves, fairies, sirens, merfolk, dwarves, genies, ghosts, vampires and more I just can't identify.

It feels like my first steps in Enchantment all over again. Strange creatures I never thought lived bowing to me. Yet, here I am in a abnormally large room gliding across a red carpet in an unbelievable dress to become a princess.

At the end of the red carpet Dad and the other Elementals sit in their own towering thrown chairs, the Kings and Queens of Enchantment. They have on the typical clothes; red velvet capes with some type of animal fur on the ends and a crown, or tiara, to match. We stop at the foot of the steps leading up to the thrown. We all go to our parents and Grandpapa blends into the crowd.

Dad rises and spreads his arms wide, ceasing the noise in the room effectively.

"We gather here today, to witness the crowning of the newborn Elementals." there's a loud cheer, "If anyone objects to-"

"I DO!" a fierce voice stupidly shouts as a shocked murmur sweeps the crowd.

Prepare yourself, little wave. Zayden quietly warns.

If only I'd taken him seriously.

*

Oh boy. Laufeia is here to ruin the day.

Only one more chapter left to this story then it's done!

Can't wait and I will post it on New Year's, just a way to celebrate the new year cause I have nothing else to do.

~Peace