Long Distance

Liv's POV

I am currently sitting on my bed talking to my boyfriend of a year on FaceTime. We are in a long distance relationship but have never met in real life, just on screens. I met him when I thought I was texting my mom but turns out I was texting Daniel. That was three years ago, still never met him in real life, we started dating a year ago and we still haven't met in person.

"I wanna see you" I say and he nods across the screen.

"I know baby me too. I promise that we will see each other soon" Daniel says and I nod and sad smile. It's hard when your boyfriend lives in LA, California and you live in Boston, Massachusetts. All the way across the country, I know.

"Ok bub I have to go to rehearsals but I will talk to you after ok?" Daniel says and I nod. We kiss the camera at the same time and end the call. I lay on my bed with me facing the ceiling until my roommate, Kelsi barges in my room.

"Tomorrow do you wanna go to Boston Common?" She asks and I sit up.

"Sure" I say and she walks away and out of my room.

Skip to tomorrow

I wake up to someone jumping on my bed so I open my eyes and see Kelsi jumping on my bed.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP LIV!" She yells and bounces off my bed.

"Kelsi not yet!!" I groan and hide my face in the covers. She rips them off of me and drags me out of bed.

"Get ready and I will meet you downstairs" Kelsi says and walks out of my room. I go to my closet and pick out and outfit and do my hair. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth then do my makeup.

I walk downstairs and see Kelsi already

I walk downstairs and see Kelsi already. I grab my bag and we head out the door and to her car.

"I'm hungry" I say and hold my stomach.

"Ok we can head to Starbucks then the park" Kelsi says and she drives to the drive thru of Starbucks. I get a coffee and a breakfast sandwich. We drive off to Boston Common and she parks in the lot of a pizza place. We get out of the car and walk the rest of the way, to the Common. We walk along the park and all of a sudden Kelsi takes out her phone and films me.

"Why are you filming me?" I ask and she smirks.

"So babe where do you wanna head to next?" I hear a voice say and an arm wrap around my shoulder. I look up and see Daniel smiling down at me.

"HOLY FUCK!" I scream and run away but only a few meters. I start bawling my eyes out and run back to Daniel. I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck tight. I shed some tears into his neck while he puts his hands on my butt to support me from falling.

"Hey baby girl" Daniel whispers and I take my face from his neck to look at him.

"God your even more gorgeous in person" He says and I smash my lips onto his. I put my hands on his cheeks and close my eyes. I've wanted to do that for two years now. I had a crush on him before we started dating. Our lips mold together perfectly and I slowly pull away and he rests his forehead on mine.

"Your here" I whisper and he nods. He put me down and puts his hands on my waist.

"I'm here and staying for a month" He says and I smile wide. He presses his lips onto mine which makes me put his hands on his chest. When he kissed me it was more soft than before.

"Ok this is the cutest shit ever!" Kelsi says and puts her phone away as we part from the kiss. This boys is my lover forever