TikTok Leggings

Leah's POV

"Hey guys it's Leah and welcome back to me channel." I say to the camera.

"So today I have a little plan in store. Last week I bought the TikTok leggings that everyone has been telling me about. Supposedly it's supposed to hug all curves and make my butt look huge and tight." I say pulling up the package to the screen.

"So I wanna see Daniel's reaction. Currently he is at the studio, rehearsing and he won't be back till I think in about an hour so when he comes, I'm gonna catch his reaction" I say and stop recording.

Today I was gonna catch my boyfriend, Daniel's reaction to the leggings.

We've been dating for around a year and a half and it has been amazing! I love him so much and we always spend time together.

He was coming home in an hour so I get myself set up. I hide the camera in the kitchen, near the sink, and I wait for Daniel to get home to get into position.

Skip to an hour later

"Ok so Daniel just texted me saying that he's gonna be here in a few minutes so I'm just gonna show you the pants" I say and do a spin for the camera.

"The link for the website, where you can get the leggings, is in the description down below. There only 15 dollars but they hug the curves well and to be honest I feel really good right now. They're super comfortable and flexible so don't be shy, buy them!" I say and I hear Daniel's car in the driveway.

"Ok I just heard him pull in so we're gonna catch his reaction" I say and go over to sink and turn the faucet on, pretending to do the dishes.

I hear the door open and I already know it's Daniel.

"I'm home!" I hear him say

"I'm in the kitchen!" I say and I hear him walk but them stop making me silently giggle.

"Hey" I say turning around to see him frozen in place looking at my butt.

"What?" I ask walking over to him. He puts his hands on my shoulders and turns me back around.

"I don't mean to be perverts at all but your ass looks so good!" He says turning me back around and giving me a hug.

"Thank you" I say laughing and I feel him squeeze my butt.

"You need to wear these more often. Please. It's gonna kill me" He says and I laugh. He grabs my face and pulls me into a soft and loving kiss making me smile into it.

"Your so pretty" He says giggling and I smile at him.

"And you are so cute" I say poking his chest making him chuckle.

"By the way I've been filming this whole time" I add and point to the camera making him look in that direction and laugh.

"Hello viewers! See here!? Mine" He says gripping onto me and I laugh. Damn this guy will be the death of me