~Simeon~The Scantily-Clad Angel~ Oneshot

It feels weird since he's an angel but as a god myself, I authorize this?
You gasped as he went even faster. Yep, you were in Purgatory hall watching Solomon throw a small lightshow with his magic. He could do animals, and fireworks, and all kinds of patterns. You and Luke gave request after request, and the white-haired sorcerer happily obliged. Simeon had sat back and watched your eyes light up as your favorite animal danced through the air above your head. And when he glanced down for a second, he noticed your skirt/shorts getting hitched up. As your garment exposed more skin, Simeon tried to keep a straight face, although he was getting... excited. Solomon noticed, quickly ending the show. "Hey Luke," he winked at the small angel, "want to come to town with me?" With an overzealous nod, the two strode out of the building, leaving you alone with the chocolate-skinned angel. He extended a hand to help you up, noticing that your hip was exposed since your shirt was quite short. Swallowing nervously, he recited a prayer in his head to block out the thoughts flooding his mind. "-on? Simeon? Hello?" His blue eyes focused on your face as you had leaned into his field of vision. You ducked, suddenly embarrassed from his gaze. "S-sorry- you were sort of drifting off... and you're squeezing my hand pretty hard." Looking down, the angel noticed he had subconsciously tightened his grip. Releasing your hand, he smiled apologetically. "Whoops... anyway, I'm going to head to my room now. I'll see you later." His voice sent your nerves into backflips, and you reluctantly watched as he walked over to his room.

Don't worry he's finna jack off he's not mad

Laying down on your bed, you buried your face into the pillow. I wonder whether its possible to get laid with an angel... There hadn't been a reason to stay in Purgatory hall, so you had returned to the house of lamentation in relatively depressed/horny spirits.
Fun fact~ BNHA edition: Nitroglycerin has an effect similar to... v i a g r a. Bakugou with the baggy pants *coughing*
You stared of in to space, wondering what Simeon's face would look like when he was on the edge of release. How very shameless. Was it wrong to think this way? Would you get Simeon in trouble for doing this with him? You decided to try something new. Getting on your knees, you prayed. "Dear sky daddy. I want to fuck Simeon. I do not want to get him in trouble. Is it OK if I get laid with an angel? Please respond soon." With a flash of light, author-chan appeared before you with benevolent smile. "Bish, you eat that mans like there's no tomorrow." With that, they disappeared. You grinned, rushing over to Purgatory Hall. Bursting into the angel's room, you froze at the scene in front of you. A dark red blush painted across his cheeks. His mouth, gaping, hot breaths erupting with stifled moans. Sweat running down his face, his abs, his thighs. The expanse of his skin, no longer hidden under the long garments. And of course, a hand around his dick.

His heavy-lidded eyes shot open as you squeaked out "SORRYI'LLCOMEBACKLATER-" and ran back out. He jumped up to run after you, quickly realized he was naked and in pain. Groaning, he managed to hiss "y-y/n wait-" as his length throbbed painfully. You, who hadn't actually gotten past the door next to his, peeked around the corner of the doorframe. "Can I come in?" You were sinfully excited on the inside, but tried to hold onto the innocent act for now. Simeon nodded, slowly, his eyes drifting down your frame. "Y/n... I want you... I want you so bad... it hurts..." You smiled, dropping the act. "I want you too. I want you to fuck me too." Simeon blushed at your choice of words, but beckoned you over. He traced your jawline, his skin hot against yours. Bringing your face to his, he clumsily kissed you, and you stuck your tongue in his mouth, smirking as he let out little gasps. "Y/n c- can I?" You tipped your head. "Can you what?" He looked away bashfully. "Can I f- f- fu- fu... can I go all the way with you?" He can't say fuck how cuteeeee- "Yes, baby. I want you to use me for your needs, fuck me senseless, i am yours~" Simeon tugged off your shirt with a hungry passion, his hands running over every crevice and curve of your body. Reaching your waistband, he pulled it off without hesitation, staring at your now naked body on display in front of him.

Running a slender finger across your sopping pu$$y, Simeon licked your juices up with a face that definitely didn't belong on an angel. He moved you so that you were straddling his waist, and carefully positioned his tip at your entrance. "Are you ready?" You nodded, leaning down slowly. He guided your hips down to meet his own, and he was all the way inside of you. When he raised you back up, you both let out a moan. Breaking free of his hands, you slammed yourself back down, taking his length back in. He choked on his moan, his back arching up. Sadly, your legs got tired quickly. Noticing your thrusts slowing down, he grabbed your wrists and flipped you over, so that he was on top. His eyes were beautiful, you were trapped in them as he thrusted in again, slamming into you faster than your grades slipping in Devildom history. As he pounded into you, stars flooded your vision and the sound of skin slapping, along with his sexy gasps and your mewls of pleasure, filled your ears. You felt your climax approaching, and by the way his dick was throbbed inside you, he was too. "S-Simeon i-i-i'm-" He picked up the pace, "I know sweetheart, go ahead." You released, tightening around him and giving him his climax as well. Filling you up with his hot MiLk, he thrusted sloppily a couple more times before pulling out and flopping down next to you.

Brushing the messy locks out of his face, you pressed your hand to his cheek. "I love you, Simeon." The angel smiled back at you. "I love you too, y/n... but don't tell Luke we had intercourse before marriage."

I have that one song stuck in my headddddd-
I WAS BORED N KINDA HORNY
FIGURED ID PICK UP A BOOK
FOUND THE NECRONOMICON
THOUGHT THAT I SHOULD TAKE A LOOK
I DID THE CHANTS
I DID THE DANCE
AND MUCH TO MY SURPRISE
I FOUND AN ANCIENT DEITY WITH TENTACLES AND GLOWING EYES
HE POURED SOME WINE AND SAID
LETS HAVE SOME FUN~
BUT NOW CTHULHU KNOWS WHY
THEY CALL ME THE DEEP ONE😳😳
I FUCKED CTHULHU GOOD😼
THAT ID HAVE SOME COSMIC HORROR
TURNS OUT IM A COSMIC WHORE💋💋💋💋
I FUCKED CTHULHU GOOD😼
NO CASUALTIES OR SACRIFICES
THE ONLY THING THAT GOT BURIED
WAS WOOD-😈😈😈