~Belphegor~The Catnapping Seventh Born~ Part 1

Yo losers, for your benefit, I'm deleting the angst I had planned because it's too major of a spoiler and not enough people know about it :D Just se- tomfoolery for this chapter <3 Also, this chapter has more story than the other ones, is that ok?

if you're only here for the nsfw bits, there's a divider in bold at the bottom that shows you where to start reading to not have to read the extended context.

"Apology sex" Overview: Belphie keeps pissing you off and gradually gets worse :) Note: you don't actually date him, or anybody, it's just sort of an unspoken thing... Content warning/basically what happens for part 1: profanity, rough kissing, cold (personality wise), hair pulling.

It was a weird day, and not the good kind of Devildom weird. For one thing, Belphegor was ignoring you after waking up in your bed. He was looking at you with a weirdly critical glare. Then, he had left for school without you, even though he usually waited. In the classroom, he chose a seat by the window instead of by your side, which, to be honest, wasn't something you should worry about, but the demon was usually so clingy and this behavior threw you off. 

note: in this fic, you're slightly taller than Belphie (either your oc is taller or he's shorter, whichever you like) I wrote it like this because top/switch reader is cool and there aren't enough fics to give tall people confidence lmao- like society just goes "cute small girls and taller than 5' 8" boys" and I don't like how lots of tall people are insecure...

At lunch, he was nowhere to be found, and you had sat with the rest of the group. The girls in the group questioned his absence, but you just shrugged halfheartedly. One of the girls reassured you that he'd come around, her own boyfriend had done something like this once but got over it by himself. 

In afternoon classes, you heard him talking to some other demons in the hallway. He had noticed you but said nothing, and as you walked past them to class, you heard him speak. "Humans are just so much work, it's honestly annoying." Your mood soured, and you walked past the classrooms and out the door. Passing Lucifer on the sidewalk outside, he paused to stop you before seeing your face and letting you pass.

After a couple hours spent sitting in the park, you walked home alone to see the jerk on the steps. He draped himself over your shoulders, leaving you to half drag him to your room. He was an ass today... he better apologize. For the remainder of the evening, he trailed after you like a puppy, and you both sat in silence everywhere you went. Heading back to your room, you both got under the sheets and you began to work on homework. A few minutes passed before he grew restless.

"Nghhh... Let's go to bed now..." Belphegor curled an arm around your waist, nuzzling into your side. "Belphie. I have to finish this essay. It's due tomorrow. You're gonna sleep here anyway, just start without me." He lifted his face up, "That's not my name." Sighing, you corrected yourself, "Sorry Belphegor." He propped himself up on your lap with a piercing glare. "Wrong again."

"Haaah... Fine, why don't you sleep now, and I'll come later, sweetheart~" He narrowed his eyes at the mocking lilt in your voice, before sighing. Sliding over your lap, he held eye contact as he pushed both the laptop and all the papers off your bed with his hip. "Fucking hell Belphegor, unlike you, I actually DON'T like pissing off Lucifer because he will lecture me for HOURS and I can't just sleep on command like you. Besides, you've been a jerk all day, why would I even want to sleep here?!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going downstairs to finish my work TODAY." You slid out from under him, gathering up your papers and laptop before storming out of the room. He twisted around to watch you leave before flopping back down and pulling out his DDD. You'd come around eventually, anyway.