~Mammon~The Scummy Second Born~ Pt. 1

teeeeeasing mc and bottom energy mammobabie uwu

"Aw did the poor baby get his credit card taken away again~" You laughed at the white haired demon from your perch on top of the fridge. He couldn't get close enough to reach you since Beel was there, but that didn't stop him from growling out, "Argh- Just wait till I get my hands on ya, human!" You pouted, shedding a few crocodile tears. "Y-You still call m-me that even though w-we are supposed t-t-to be f-friends..." He looked guilty, and opened his mouth to say something, but you cut him off with a "HAH! YOU TOTALLY BELIEVED I CARED, HUH, DEMON?!" You sneered. Sure, you were only teasing, but it got boring when you had finished all the lessons you could and there was nothing better to do than ruffle his feathers. He shook a fist at you before stalking off, probably to look for Grimm. What he didn't know, is that the credit card had never actually been taken away. It was actually in the back pocket of your booty shorts right now. But he'll never figure that out.

You snickered to yourself as you scrolled through Devilgram. Who to tease next~ Lucifer maybe, you didn't want to end up in his room again though... Beel was too precious... Asmo would just tease you back... Belphie would strangle you... Satan.... Satan would work! You hopped off the fridge to go find him, but two strong arms wrapped around you as soon as your feet hit the floor, and you were lifted, struggling and yelling, into the air. Upon grabbing a fistful of white hair, you found the assailant, who was now yelling, was none other than Mammon. He threw you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, and walked towards his room. "Hey! You! Dummy! Let! Me! Down!" You whacked his back with each word. He continued wordlessly, although his grip tightened slightly. Tossing you on the bed, he stalked back to lock the door. As his back was turned, you quickly made yourself look vulnerable and started crawling towards him on all fours as he turned. He gaped in shock, probably expecting to be in charge. "Oh Monnie~ I'm completely at your mercy~" He spluttered, failing to form coherent sentences. You smirked. "Sike." Popping your neck, you fell back onto his lavish bed, grabbing the remote and turning on the TV. Mammon was still frozen by the door, so you patted the bed next to you, smiling. "You wanted to hang out, right? That one show you like comes on now, so I thought we could watch it together?" He exhaled through his teeth, shaking his head before nodding. "...Yeah, ok." He walked over to you quietly, pressing against your shoulder as he sat down. That's odd... ignoring it, you watched the show, laughing whenever the mc did something stupid. Ten minutes in, you noticed the blanket looked strangely lumpy. Twelve minutes, you realized there was only one lump. Fifteen minutes in, you noticed the the lump was more of a... bump? And realizing where it was positioned, you mentally facepalmed. Of fucking course he doesn't have Luci's self control. Geez, what do I do? Should I go to the bathroom to let him handle it? As you thought about this, Mammon slid his head into the sensitive crook of your neck, inhaling your scent. You watched the bump somehow get bigger. Realizing one of the likely possibilities, you grinned. Time for the Ultimate Horny Student to make a guest appearance.

A body has been discovered!

Mammon had extreme bottom energy, good thing you were a switch. And you were getting tired of always letting someone have their way with you. "Hey Mammon, I'll be right back. I just need to grab my DDD from my room, kay." Noticing how reluctantly he let go of you, you took extra care to not bump his dick as you crawled over him to get off the bed. Heading to Asmo's room, you stood in the doorway and stared at him as he grinded against a succubus until he finally got his mouth off her long enough to hand you your favorite flavor lube. "Thanks Asmhoe. Have fun succubitch." They waved you away, already lost in their own business. You walked down to the kitchen to grab some Demonus and a couple of glasses before heading back upstairs. Mammon was turned away from the door, and he didn't hear you open and close it. Stashing the demonus on his table, you noticed him quivering. Wait a second- "Mammon." He jumped, not turning around. "Are you... jacking off?" He squeaked as you pulled him over, and judging by the small wet patch on his pants, he had been palming himself through his clothing. "Need some help there?" You held up the lube. His eyes widened, and he choked out, "you- what- where- me- help- WHAT-" You smiled. "I know you like me, baby, I want to help you." His eyes were wide. "Can I help you baby?" You asked, even though you already knew the answer. "Y-yeah." He unsteadily pulled you onto the bed, and straddled you. "Hey baby, why don't I top today? Since you seem to have trouble, and I'm here to help you." He smiled graciously, flopping back down beside you. "(Y-Y/n)" he gasped, "it hurts." His face was red as he avoided your gaze. "Wow Mammon- you're awfully embarrassed for someone who's about to get-" You were cut off as he reached to palm himself again. Grabbing his hand, you winked. "Mine now, silly."

Tugging off his black t-shirt, you reached for his pants when he stopped you. "C-can we k- kiss?" You smiled, innocently. "Of course, Monnie~" You let him press his lips against yours, fitting like puzzle pieces, gently. He is such a bottom. You felt his arms snake around you as you deepened the kiss, almost forgetting to let him breathe. He broke off, gasping. Smiling sweetly, you bent down, finishing undressing him with your teeth. His cock sprang up, so hard the tip almost reached his abs.

I really do be using different pp words lmfao-

Your kitty throbbed, but today, the blushing mess in front of you was taking priority. "Baby, I love you." His eyes were cloudy with lust, and he replied, "I love you so, so, so much." You wrapped your fingers around his length and began to pump it.

"I love you and I fucked your brother yesterday." #goals